Der Stahlhelm! Bund der Frontsoldaten!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masch19 View Post
    Dastardly [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] You get the document from Wehrsportkreuz . On mili 321 [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji17][emoji22][emoji22]
    Sorry, I dont understand your comment?

My stuff came off German ebay last year... seller deals in random pictures and postcards, I dont buy stuff from militaria321.... but maybe I should start looking there again.

Comment

Not you mchp.

Comment

Post 400: Nice Wehrsportkreuz-document.
        Claus Bisschof from Wene got the cross numbered 153. I just ran into his number. Pitily I do not have all ever granted numbers. Lebenszeit (for life) = correct.
        Most documents you see have the indication for 5 years.

Comment

Wilhelm,
          I had no idea that someone maintained a database on which member was awarded which numbered Kreuz, but I should have figured it. Thanks for letting me know. The Wehrsportkreuz in my collection is numbered 778.

MCHAP,
          Thanks for sharing the nice paperwork. I'm sure you have a lot more in your collection.

Masch19,
          I did get the Wehrsportkreuz document on militaria321. Of course there are reproduction/fantasy items on militaria321 just as there are on every auction site, even the big-money, high end auction sites, but that does not mean one should ever completely eliminate/ignore an auction site or dealer. Get educated in the field that you are collecting and then buy with confidence regardless of the site's or dealer's reputation. Sometimes, there are real, authentic gems on those sites where "everything" is supposedly fake.

Chris Clark,
          When I get a chance, I'll take photos of the backs of the items that you requested and then you can give me your opinion if they are original or reproduction (those three Kraftfahrstaffel shields and the München plaque below them are the items I am most doubtful about).

Comment

Originally posted by dastardly View Post
            Wilhelm,
            I had no idea that someone maintained a database on which member was awarded which numbered Kreuz, but I should have figured it. Thanks for letting me know. The Wehrsportkreuz in my collection is numbered 778.
            778 = Felix Schoen from Ortsgruppe Falkenburg, from Landesverband Pommern,
            Grenzmark. He was granted the insignia for five years in the period of December 1, through December 31, 1932.

I do not have a database about these insignia, but announcements from newspaper and such!

Comment

Thanks again, Wilhelm. You still must have access to lots of paperwork where this information is shown. Incredible! Do you, or does anyone out there, have a list or know how many different Gau cuff titles / ärmelbänder existed and did a female version of each and every male version also exist? Thanks,

Comment

Maybe Chris knows the numbers of these cuffbands. I have not done much research on that!

Comment

My new One

Comment

And this beautiful Uniform

Comment

Fantastic Braunschweig badge!

I have never had one in my hands.

Comment

Regiment Reinhard - Stahlhelm

Here is a recent photo I picked up of the Regiment Reinhard (veterans of Freikorps/Freiwilligen-Brigade Reinhard) as part of the Stahlhelm, LV Gross-Berlin. Probably early 1930s. Note the Reinhard Freikorps badge worn on the right arm as a tradition badge (worn on the left arm, when members served in the Freikorps).
                        I have another of this same group coming and will post it when it arrives.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice group photo Brian... its fun to see the different uniform types during this time.
                          Windjackes or WW1 tunics for those that still had them, and then ones like mine. It has the same cut and look of a Reichswehr tunic, but this one has no HBAB or Stahlhelm markings and I believe the collar is a different shade of green.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Rear...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
                              Regiment Reinhard (veterans of Freikorps/Freiwilligen-Brigade Reinhard) as part of the Stahlhelm, LV Gross-Berlin. Probably early 1930s.
                              The headgear anyway is worn according the "Anzugsbestimmungen für Gau I (Gruppe Reinhard) der Stahlhelm, LV Gross-Berlin" from May 1925. The small round one beneath the Stahlhelm, is the small version of the arm-insignia.
                              Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 05-01-2015, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
                                The headgear anyway is worn according the "Anzugsbestimmungen für Gau I (Gruppe Reinhard) der Stahlhelm, LV Gross-Berlin" from May 1925. The small round one beneath the Stahlhelm, is the small version of the arm-insignia.
                                That's interesting. Thanks for the info. The small Reinhard hat badge is probably the same as this stickpin, but with a safety pin, instead.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Brian L.; 05-01-2015, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X