Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
    I will send those guys my "Death in the Bunker" Dvd that outlines statements of
    witnesses in the final hours and shows proof the the Russkies have.
    Would make an excellent stocking stuffer..... Bodes

Comment

Case in Point these guys are idiots (or really smart idiots trying to make suspension TV ... I'm not sure which):

- Hire an expensive "expert" crew to run "state-of-the-art" sonar trying to locate a sub off the coast of Argentina.
      - They find something metallic they believe could "be a sub".
      - Upon diving on the find all they find are a couple of 6 inch I-Beams that are 8 feet long.

Are you f#$*&ing kidding me? The "experts" couldn't tell this wasn't a fricken submarine based on dimensions? LOL. I guess this reflects on the whole cast and crew. Do something stupid to try and get Ratings ... which is all they know will pay for this fiasco.

Now I know this was the last show I'll watch ....

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
        Case in Point these guys are idiots (or really smart idiots trying to make suspension TV ... I'm not sure which):

- Hire an expensive "expert" crew to run "state-of-the-art" sonar trying to locate a sub off the coast of Argentina.
        - They find something metallic they believe could "be a sub".
        - Upon diving on the find all they find are a couple of 6 inch I-Beams that are 8 feet long.

Are you f#$*&ing kidding me? The "experts" couldn't tell this wasn't a fricken submarine based on dimensions? LOL. I guess this reflects on the whole cast and crew. Do something stupid to try and get Ratings ... which is all they know will pay for this fiasco.

Now I know this was the last show I'll watch ....
        That was so funny. We all have watched these type of underwater discovery shows & documentaries with sonar finds and none have got it so wrong as these guys. And the latest LED 3D equipment used lol.

Comment

This show is clearly terrible. Everybody knows Hitler escaped to a Nazi Moonbase

I wonder what profit there is on a program like this? And are these guys really who they say they are? Their reputations must be in tatters.

Cheers.

Comment

Their next series will be the Nazi Gold Train in Poland, whether or not anything is ever found there.

Comment

We all know now that the purported Hitler skull the Russians have is a females. However wasn't enough of his jawbone recovered so a positive identification was made from dental records?
              Jim

Comment

Originally posted by james m View Post
                We all know now that the purported Hitler skull the Russians have is a females. However wasn't enough of his jawbone recovered so a positive identification was made from dental records?
                Jim
                Yep....Bodes

Comment

Jim
                  US had the records and they were matched to the jawbone in the 70's so the story goes.

They must have taken tons of corpse photos, why not release them now?
                  Last edited by Kelly w; 11-23-2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Jim
                    This proves Hitler was a woman and wore a Pink smock to dinner every night.
                    100% FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by kammo man View Post
                      This proves Hitler was a woman and wore a Pink smock to dinner every night.
                      100% FACT.
                      I knew it was true.Hitler's cobbler told me that story many years ago.

Dennis J

Comment

Moronic doesn't even begin to describe the show.
                        They got all excited when they found a "Nazi coin" in one of the towns.
                        Every country in South America had German communities during the inter-war period.....
                        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Oh my god!!

Targeted at fantasists and conspiracy junkies...pure unadulterated drivel !!!!!

Comment

Total BS show made to make money!

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                              Moronic doesn't even begin to describe the show.
                              They got all excited when they found a "Nazi coin" in one of the towns.
                              Every country in South America had German communities during the inter-war period.....
                              Germany has had influence in the western hemisphere for quite some time.....The pickelhaube's design found it's way into central and south American countries prior to the first world war.....The United States Marine Corps even had head gear which had German type features to them.....These of course changed with the war...Bodes

Comment

I do not think that the Russians found the remains of Hitler under WW2
                                If you've got it in the jaw exhumation and DNA could be explored by exhumation of Hitler sister or Hitler parents and comparing their DNA with the jaw
                                But since no one is doing anything, so it is unlikely to be true

They only found Goebbels and his wife remains and their kids corpses in the bunker and found also Hitler's dog Blondie remains

Hitlers room and the sofa where killed himself with Eva Braun

US investigators searching around the sofa (Note Hitler's blood on the handle)

Goebbels and his wife burned remains

Goebbels kids corpses (note the lividity on the faces,shows how they originally lay at the moment of their death)

Blondie corpse
                                Last edited by imi; 11-24-2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X