Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repros

Paul,

Thanks for posting. I don't have a black panzer uniform, but have thought about getting one. I enjoyed looking at your albums. Feel free to post caps, visors, etc.

John

Comment

Allgemeine Tunic

Here is mine .....
      A particularly nice item which comes complete with wool tunic and gaberdine breeches. The visor is a very nice Janke made which has the good old fake matching insignia of 499/43.
      The tunic displays a lot of detail.
      Even down to SS marked buttons from Reddick militaria and black RZM labels in both the jacket and cap.
      The uniform is the best I have ever seen .... You can purchase this from Chen from China
      I hope you like ....
      Regards
      David
      Attached Files

Comment

Reproduction Uniforms

I wanted to get this thread back close to the top, so a couple of shots of my Brigadefuhrer tunics now that I've had my tailor add some loops for medals. John
        Attached Files

Comment

My Lost Battalions tunics. I was in good fortune to visit Ed's shop just before he closed up. SS M36 and Heer M40... It was cool picking these beauties off the rack.
          Paul
          Attached Files

Comment

repro tunics

Great tunics. I love those Lost Battalions tunics. I see them sell on the estand for ridiculous low prices. My two are pictured earlier on this thread.

John

Comment

Heer M44 tunic - new addition to collection

I bought another of the last AZM M44's before they went out of business in January this year (see my SS one earlier on this thread, also see my album). I then got some original insignia and passed it to Jan Macnicol to put it together for me. Jan aged it slightly, added the insignia (and some original EK2 ribbon), original buttons (inside and out), stamps, and he even re-modelled the under collar tab to be more correct. The boards are made of Italian cloth and so contrast with the jacket (which is fine), but I've since aquired some Panzer-grenadier boards made from the more brown 'Feldgrau 44' colour and the match is almost perfect - I think AZM had really got the colour right on their M44's. Hope you like it as much as I do!

If you want Jan to do any work for you he has given me permission to post his e-mail address here (and I think his costs are reasonable):-

jan.macnicol@tesco.net

Please bear in mind that he is based in south-east England. As well as working on copy jackets, I believe that Jan can also restore original tunics and build tunics up from scratch!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by PaulW; 05-08-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

More pics:-
                Attached Files

Comment

Further pics:-
                  Attached Files

Comment

Still more including the re-made under collar tab. I might post more pics at some point with the Panzer-grenadier boards and some awards (Jan added loops for 2 awards). Incidentally, the original insignia is from Mario Hiscoll (highly recommended):-

http://www.hiscoll.com/home.php
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hohenstaufen field-grey wrap

I also sent this to Jan for an arm eagle upgrade - I prefer it to the one that was on when I bought the jacket (see pics of this earlier on this thread). I also added some original SS Reconn boards (worn pair bought from Peter Jenkins of "SS-BW" for a very reasonable price) and an original General Assault badge bought from Carsten Baldes a few years ago (Jan added some award loops). The jacket is actually much more worn than it appears in the pictures, very naturally worn by a re-enactor over a period of years giving a very authentic look. Jan thinks the material may be original.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by PaulW; 05-08-2012, 07:08 PM.

Comment

More pics:-
                        Attached Files

Comment

Further pics:-
                          Attached Files

Comment

Insignia pics:-
                            Attached Files

Comment

M44 tunic with PzGren boards and rank added

Hi, added an original pair of M44 Panzergrenadier boards and some original Obergefreiter rank to the jacket. Also now has some awards added. Apparently front-line units (specifically PzGren and Pioneer) were prioritised for issue of the M44 so I think PzGren boards always look good on an M44.....

Notice how the original boards are quite close in colour to the jacket - they're made of the brownish 'Feldgrau 44' cloth. It shows how close in colour the AZM/ Pirschen copy M44 jackets were.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by PaulW; 05-13-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

M44 PzGren boards, rank patch

Boards and rank badge:-
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X