Two more of the Hohenstaufen wrapper.
      Attached Files

Comment

The cuff-title
        Attached Files

Comment

LB M42

Comment

Mine М40... If have awarded with an iron cross, black wound must to be!
            Last edited by Uno; 09-14-2010, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Nice Uno but you need to add an EKII ribbon to the buttonhole over the ostfront ribbon to wear the EKI

Comment

Originally posted by pzrwest View Post
                Nice Uno but you need to add an EKII ribbon to the buttonhole over the ostfront ribbon to wear the EKI
                Thanks. I will make so.

Comment

Upgraded my TK M44

Hi,
                  I recently 'upgraded' my (Ant-Z/ Pirschen) TK M44 tunic (see pics above).

1) The collar patch backing was a little thick so the backing has been replaced with original buckram.
                  2) The arm eagle has now been zig-zag stitched on.
                  3) Had a pair of award loops added.
                  4) Interior pocket buttons (and under collar buttons) now original bakelite.
                  5) It has been aged to resemble 6 months field wear - the photos don't do this justice by the way.
                  6) All buttons replaced with original (1943 dated) matching buttons.

All of the above work was done by Jan MacNicol (a UK re-enactor/ tailor - who also makes uniforms from scratch). I'd recommend Jan to anyone - very pleasant to deal with and very good value for money! He's a member here (look up "Jan MacNicol" - uses own name not a Username) if you want to contact him.

Sadly, I can't seem to upload pics from my new camera as the filesize is too large - if I can figure something out sometime I'll post some pics!

Comment

'Upgraded' TK M44 jacket

Hi, the jacket can be viewed here:-

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/e...0M44%20jacket/

Comment

Some Hats

Here's a photo of my reproduction SS Visors to keep this thread on page 1. Let's see some more tunics, hats, helmets, etc.
                      John
                      Attached Files

Comment

very nice repros.

Comment

I have only a simple ATF fliegerbluse. I do have a tropical tunic but no photos of it.

Comment

My Tunic

Comment

Janke M40

Comment

Jan Macnicol

I recently had some more work done (upgrades) by Jan Macnicol on some of my copy items - very pleased with the results to say the least! I 've just added some new albums with the items I had upgraded - this link might work:-

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...um.php?u=40842

If not just click on my Username and go to my albums.

He aged some items, added wear and tear, added original buttons, even makers stamps to upgrade them - and more.

Anyone interested in contacting Jan can do so via his e-mail:- jan.macnicol@tesco.net

Though bear in mind that he is based in the UK.

A couple of 'teaser' pics below! ((I know - the cap isn't a tunic - but seemed like the nearest applicable thread!))
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X