Originally posted by m1steelpot View Post
    My "new issue" M43 Feldbluse for a Dez. '44 refit in Bedburg, by OTM

NICE tunic! Where got it from?

Comment

Originally posted by 4th division View Post
      NICE tunic! Where got it from?
      OTM = http://on-the-march.com/

Comment

Well this is a photo of me way back in the late 1980's when I was with the CHG. This was my walking out uniform that I converted from a Swedish tunic, which I still have to this day. I've also my field tunic to which was also a Swedish convert. I'll have to dig it out to photograph.
        Attached Files

Comment

Don't know where else to post this question, are AttheFront's tunics still made by Sturm?

Comment

Yes but the Sturm reproductions have improved from earlier runs.

Comment

Here Are A Few Of My Reproductions

Here are a few of my reproductions. They have come from different sources. Most have WWII buttons and I have tried to find the best reproduction insignia that I could find. The first is a Wiking Hauptstrumfuhrer HBT. The armband is old repro from the 60s.
              Attached Files

Comment

2nd - LAH Summer

I can't remember where this one came from, probably Hong Kong, has pants to match. Set up for a LAH Strumbannfuhrer. Material is cotton. One of my favorites.
                Attached Files

Comment

3rd - LAH Brigadefuhrer

Another one that came from Hong Kong set up as LAH Brigadefuhrer.
                  Attached Files

Comment

4th - White Florian Geyer

Here is a white one that came from GMAX. Set up as a Brigadefuhrer of Florian Geyer. This one and the previous Brigadefuhrer has sewn in shoulder boards which are had to find.
                    Attached Files

Comment

5th - black Deutschland

Here is a Allgemeine SS Uniform for a Deutschland Hauptstrumfuhrer. Think this one came from Hong Kong also. Have both straight leg, white striped pants and riding pants with this one.
                      Attached Files

Comment

6th - SSVT Der Fuhrer

This is one of my favorites. It came from Lost Battalions and is set up for a Hauptstrumfuhrer.
                        Attached Files

Comment

7th Totenkopf Panzer

This is another Lost Battalions and is set up for a Panzer Oberstrumfuhrer from the Panzer brigade of Totenkopf.
                          Attached Files

Comment

8th Prinz Eugen

This was made from a West German civil defense tunic (?). If you look in the last few pages of Volumn 1 of Beaver's SS Uniform book, you will see what I was trying to reproduce. I like it even though it is not field gray. This is an older picture so you can't see the green piping on the shoulder boards.
                            Attached Files

Comment

9th - Last One SSVT Germania

This started out as a Swedish tunic. The lower pockets were removed and the flaps changed. New buttons, tress and insignia were added. Like the Wiking one, this one has an old repro Germania cuff title that I'd had since the 60's.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I had a couple of jackets finished at Beltring by my favourite seamstress there - added an A++ copy Hohenstaufen (was originally bought as original by some poor soul...) bevo band to my field-grey wrapper (and had collar patches machine sewn through). I got the wrap from Richard underwood (he didn't make it, not sure who did) - it's had some decent wear by a re-enactor and had some admirers at the show! The epps are original.

Also had my Ant-Z copy M44 made up into a Totenkopf Obermann - currently with light-pink epps (might be original?), I think that Waffenfarbe is late war transport possibly (?) and some rocking collar patches - the TK skull is the best copy I've seen (picked it up at a fair years ago - no idea who made it). Nice copy arm-eagle from James Brown of RZM militaria (also Extra Klasse).

Hope you like them, I do!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X