Comment

Originally posted by jürgen View Post
            A janke ??
            aged and patined sturm/miltec

Comment

Originally posted by markarich View Post
              here are finally some of my pics:

these are at factory before shipping

These are at home with repro medals added.

And finally wearing(shot of breeches as well):

For the price I paid, I was expecting something much worse. Although I'm a beginner, I feel the quality is excellent. The Tricot is quite thick. The cut and lining seems quite authentic for a private purchase G. Assmann label officer tunic. Sizing was very good(I sent my measurements for a tailored uniform rather than choosing off the rack). Joshua at unionmilitaria was more than helpful, returned all my emails and kept me abreast of the entire process(even sending me photos for my final approval before shipment). He was more than willing to customize anything at my discretion. It took 12 days for uniform to be completed and was shipped overnight DHL. I see many people are wary from buying from China, but I had a very pleasant experience and am very happy with the work. Nothing appears to have been purposely skimped on(for example, the collar tabs and cuff titles are all made with aluminum Bullion wire thread). Several extra repro medals and patches were thrown in to the package at no cost as well. I did make sure to keep in contact with Joshua during the process(as he did with me as well) to ensure that all was going as I wanted - I think this helped tremendously to let him know that I was not going to settle for any obvious corner cutting. I'm sure many veterans of this hobby much more seasoned than me could pick this uniform apart(and I do admit there are some flaws); but for the price, apparent quality and customer service rendered, I am more than happy.
              Nice tunic and breeches. I too have dealt with Joshua and he is exactly as you mention. The breeches should be stone gray.

Scott

Comment

Imperial tunic from unionmilitaria(they come without shoulder boards)John
                Attached Files

Comment

I got mine from Hessen Antik.
                  Attached Files

Comment

OTM Summer bluse

OTM summer bluse made using a light grey canvas.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Summer Blouse

I like the canvas summer tunics. Your's looks really nice.

John

Comment

Hi guys,

Here is my M 36 waffen SS tunic from Hessen antiques with bevo insignia.
                        Y-straps, bullet pouches are original.
                        In next few days I'll do work on this tunic to make it older

thx Peter
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by rommelius2; 04-13-2014, 03:07 AM. Reason: xxx

Comment

I don't know what happening that pic's are turned wrong way so sorry for that
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by rommelius2; 04-13-2014, 03:10 AM. Reason: xxx

Comment

Hi it could be that the pics are too big,I've cropped and resized them for you,if that's ok.John
                            Attached Files

Comment

great man thank you very much!

Peter

Comment

OTM Summer weight Tunics

G'Day HurgenHaack, Great looking tunic. Can you please tell me the supplier of your tunic?
                                Regards Steve.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X