X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTM on the March ???

Comment

Steve,

On The March. Virginia is the best hands down!!

Comment

Thanks Mate, Sorry for the late reply but we finished work on the 16/4 had easter and then Anzac day long week end. Only got back to work today(tonight) 28/4. What a GOOD break!

Comment

Here's my Ant-Z M43 field-tailored to M42 with full original insignia:

Comment

Great!

Looks great Viktor, a real pity Ant-Z went out of business. Nicely applied insignia btw.

Comment

Badges for tunics

I thought these 2 badges were reasonable copies for re-enactor tunics (or stop gaps on original tunics) - both bought from Nicholas Morigi in the UK. The Luft Ground Assault was very reasonable (£24), the Para (Assmann copy) was not so cheap, just a hell of a lot cheaper than a real one!
              Attached Files

Comment

Luft Ground Assault

The Luft Ground Assault mentioned above.
                Attached Files

Comment

Reproduction Badges

I have bought a lot of items from Nicholas Morigi and have always been pleased.

John

Comment

Gavin tunics

Hi all,
                    I am interested in getting a Gavin tunic... anyone out there has one? Can you please post pics??

Thank you,
                    Milico

Comment

Lately was looking for some custom made Ribbon bars for 3 of my repro tunics.

I contacted Arnim Gerstenmeier with my wishes and he just made them for me within a couple of hours.
                      As i allready ordered some of his ribbons on a online marketplace i knew the quality is really good.

Also the prices are quiet confinient.

Here the request which i sent him:

And here the Ribbons he made
                      As soon they arive will alter them a bit, specially the devices.

If you need some Ribbons you can contact him at:
                      agerstenmeier@earthlink.net

Any comments welcome.

Greetings
                      Robert

Comment

Thought i'd post a photo of my tunic in wear (shown a few pages back on a hanger) from W&P at the weekend.

SS-Untersturmfuhrer with the 33rd SS "Charlemagne"

Comment

Latest tunic

Comment

Hi MAPMFF,
                            that looks like a nice display corner you've got there! Interested to know who made the fliegerbluse, helmet etc. Brown belt leather is a nice touch too!

Comment

Thank you! It rounds off the room nicely.

The tunic as far as I know is a sturm/antz, it was bought used from a reenactor, initially was a ground division gefreiter, had Bill Bureau Militaria re-work it to its current configuration.

The helmet is an original SE64 shell and was restored and painted from a fellow in California, but it really looks top notch.

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X