i wanna see you repro tunics!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m32

where on earth did you get the reichswehr tunic? ive scoured the depths of google looking for reichswehr tunics, m32 tunics, feldgrau m32... you name it. cannot find anywhere :'(

unless i got an allegemeine ss tunic, bleached it, died it then tailored/dyed the collar, i dont think i can find one

Comment

Hello,
      This is my Uffz tunic (the boots are not good...)

Flo

Comment

Originally posted by daviken View Post
        My very last production for a german fellow :
        Nice to see such a beautyful Reichswehr tunic!

Comment

My latest Repro piece.

Hat is specially made from Stephan Militaria in germany.
          Wreath is also from Stephan.
          Kockade is from a japanese supplier.
          Eagle is a original.

The collar insignia is from Stephan too.
          Made the collars out of cardboard which i stiffended with Resin.
          Then covered them in velvet and applied the piping.

The armband is from Historical-Militaria in italy.
          It's a Hauptstellenleiter of Kreislevel. Cut off the white piping and attached the Reichslevel-piping.

Now await the tunic and breeches from China.
          Will then change the plain gold buttons to Repro-Party-buttons which have the eagle on them.
          Then sew on collar-piping to the tunic and put all the insignia.

Finally it will be a complete grouping for a Abschnittsleiter who leads a Hauptstelle on Reichlevel.

Will post a picture when the grouping is finished.

Greetings
          Robert

Comment

Luftwaffe HBT uniform

Here's an HBT uniform in the Luftwaffe Cut. The fabric is brand new linen but I need to give it a few washes to remove the sheen from the linen. However I'm very happy with the result.

Will be part of a Luftwaffe Field Division Impession in the summer of 1944, somewhere in Italy or France perhaps.

Last edited by christiandbn; 09-23-2013, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Here's my 17th LW Feld Division 1st Lieutenant impression, Bergkaukasien sub unit (served in France prior to D-Day).
              I'm really not into repro uniforms and I bought the uniform many tears ago described as an original LW flieger yellow piece...
              but unfortunatey it turned out to be 1950's Polizei converted (original materials, liner and gabardine coth match WW2 Luftwaffe,
              but the pockets and pocket flaps are different from bone stock LW... still very close!
              So I stripped the original components and made something much more exotic out of it for the fun of it!
              Attached Files

Comment

Straight out of the bag today from Unionmilitaria China, Heer M27 tunic, needs some 'tweaking',shoulder board buttons are a bit large,eagle to be sewn on,small button to be fixed under shoulder board for aiguillettes,remove some of the medal loops,the medal bar was supplied with the tunic,but I'll probably change it.John
                Attached Files

Comment

Heer General's Tunic

Looks very nice. Post some new photos when you get it completed. I'd like to see a closeup of the collar tabs. John

Comment

Here you go John.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Heer General's Tunics

Those are both great looking Tunics. I had forgotten about the parade one. Weitz has a parade one that he listed this week that is nice to look at for comparison. Now you can start working on Luftwaffe or Kriegsmarine ones. John

Comment

One of the first uniforms I wore was a Luftwaffe one,this picture is from the front cover of a book on the ME109,part of a photo shoot around 'black 6' when she was still flying at Duxford,my peak cap is an original,I later changed the insignia to flak on the tunic,but the breeches no longer fit me now.The only time I wore KM uniform was for the BBC documentary "Battle of the Atlantic"and they supplied the uniform,it is some thing I would like to put together as a memento of that,but we'll have to see.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by collecter View Post
                            Here you go John.
                            WOW, very nice tunics.
                            Make me to think about to get one Wehrmacht too from Union.

Comment

SS M42 ATF Texled tunic

Here's my AFT Texled M42.

Comment

Originally posted by collecter View Post
                                Here you go John.
                                Union are very nice
                                I bought the von Rundstedt tunic and Himmler grey with quality ..stitched in s.straps beaded collar tabs etc. I like to add original awards...gold party badge for Himmler....ek1 and spange for Rundstedt etc.. also found a great diamonds pilots badge from US for Himmler tunic.

Have their Admirals tunic too...matches my nicw Admirals coat with corn flower blue lapels....shame I cant post pics.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X