i wanna see you repro tunics!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by colt45s View Post
    Sorry, but that's awful.....is it Hogans Heroes maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Obersalzberg View Post
      Sorry, but that's awful.....is it Hogans Heroes maybe?
      The 'HJ' impression looks good. Sadly, the 'Foreign Office' impression looks ............ comical.

Sometimes we have to accept the verdict of time .......... where are the Volkssturm?

N

Comment

Originally posted by Ray F View Post
        Thanks for the bayonet info, John. It's the little 'niceties' like this that are not always known to me. I am not a re-enactor myself, just a small time collector, but if I were to add up what I have spent on all the field gear, medals, awards, insignia etc I have already then it would probably have got me an original tunic!
        another tip-messkit strap shown is for an aframe-three loops-youll 'need' a standard messkit strap for the breadbag option.

Comment

Originally posted by colt45s View Post
          well..the foreign office impression looks...like something from a cheesy '60s tv movie. the HJ impression...well, that kids too old for the HJ!

Comment

Feldbluse M40

Here is the Feldbluse I've finished this afternoon.

Comment

Truly a master!

if i yet decided , you must make me a m37 :-)

Comment

With pleasure!

Comment

Originally posted by daviken View Post
                  With pleasure!
                  Be careful, we all may want one

I would love to see it in person, it looks first class.

Do you make breeches?

Timo

Comment

I know, many peaple ask me but few goes ahead : I am a hobbyist, not a professional. That means I produced maximum 4-5 pieces a year! I need 10 weeks to make a fieltunic as I work only few hours in the week end on it.

I do Breeches for officiers and Rinding troop pants.
                    I do also all the imperial fielgray stuff but not Hussard tunics because I have not yet found the bloddy light gray soutache...

Comment

My latest.

Early war Field Marshall's tunic. Loosely based on photos I looked at of Rommel and others.

And yes I know it needs to be ironed out.

Comment

I just picked this one up from Richard Undwood as I liked the look of it. Its too small for me to wear for reenacting so its a display tunic only. Eventually I'll put together a full uniform around it with original equipment. I've already included an original Spange and silver wound badge.

Comment

Sudfront Tunic

Nanook, that's a good looking Sudfront tunic. Thanks for posting. John

Comment

Originally posted by MAPMFF View Post
                            My latest.

Early war Field Marshall's tunic. Loosely based on photos I looked at of Rommel and others.

And yes I know it needs to be ironed out.

Thats real nice! Where is this one from?

Comment

Originally posted by DasReichSS View Post
                              Thats real nice! Where is this one from?
                              Thank you! Purchased the tunic from Hessen Antique and had it completed by Bill Bureau

Comment

My repro M 44 tunic and trousers by P-S (Czech Republic)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X