WW2Treasures

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSFK Uniforms, Waffenrocks, and such ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

As you can see, my primary collecting interest is Waffenrocks and NSFK -- but I also like piped Heer tunics as well. Plus, occasionally something else sneaks in.

The "Feuchtwangen" Kreis flag was a gift from a WWII veteran family friend who picked it up in the town square in that town in the summer of 1945.

I also have quite a few TR period books -- much of which will be for sale soon. They are more difficult to photo as flash doesn't work well.

I wish I could have taken these in natural light, but we don't have much of that today. Rain and thunderstorms.

If you have anything you would like more images of, be sure to let me know and I should be able to accommodate as I have file photos of most everything.

Mike

Comment

Great collection and a tasteful display well done

Comment

Always a pleasure to see your collection Mike -- thanks for sharing it with us.

Comment

Great indeed!

Comment

Wonderful collection Mike and nicely photographed

Tony

Comment

A new Waffenrock ...

Here is one I just mounted on a torso. This was an SOS acquisition. An Infantry Regiment 34 NCO. It is some of the finest material I have seen in a Waffenrock.

IR 34 was in Belgium and France in 1940, including fighting against the British Expeditionary Force in Dunkirk. It spent the rest of the war on the Eastern Front and finally surrendered to the Russians in 1945 in East Prussia. It was so decimated in 1944, it was rebuilt as a Volksgrenadier Division.

Mike
                            Attached Files

Comment

Lanyard

I forgot to mention, this uniform has the button for the marksmanship lanyard under the right shoulder board, but I forgot to mount one on it for the photo. It came with one at the SOS.

Mike
                              Attached Files

Comment

IABs

Some IABs for the collection ...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X