WW2Treasures

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSFK Uniforms, Waffenrocks, and such ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't let us wait to long... ;-)

Comment

Very nice collection ! In very good condition ! Can you show the shoulderboards of the cavalery tunic ?

Comment

Really good stuff. I miss my rock collection.

Comment

Sorry, I can't resist. As I have mentioned before, I was a Luftwaffe collector up until about 2005, when I sold most of the collection. I did keep a few things and I cannot resist a beautiful Luftwaffe badge.

Here is one added to the collection just this week. Yes, I know -- it doesn't have much to do with Waffenrocks.

Mike
          Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

The Heggenreiner uniform ...

Here is one I had in another thread. The owner -- the Hauptmann Heinz Heggenreiner -- is shown in the image below.

Mike
            Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

More ...

Sorry I am so slow to post but am very busy this time of year -- not only with militaria but also cranking up for the flying season. That's my "other life".

Here are some nice items in the collection. The boxed Luftwaffe aguillette and brocade belt set is in mint condition. The visor cap is an eReL and dated 1941. The tissue paper is still present in the interior of the hat so it was never worn.

The pilot's badge is a recent addition -- just last week -- and is a near mint condition GWL (see above). Probably my favorite maker. Now to find the box.

I will continue to post from time to time. Though I sold 95% of my Luftwaffe collection in 2005, I kept a few things and will add to it from time to time but my principle focus now is Heer Waffenrocks and all the associated accessories -- visor caps, badges, medals, belts, and so on.

Regards,

Mike
              Attached Files

Comment

Hadn't seen this thread in quite a while--Mike, you have some of the most refined taste in the collecting community!
                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                  Hadn't seen this thread in quite a while--Mike, you have some of the most refined taste in the collecting community!
                  agreed.

William Kramer
                  Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

>>

Thanks, gentlemen. I will take some more photos soon and post them here -- you have given me a bit of inspiration.

Mike

Comment

More for the thread ...

SOS was great -- and I added several items to the collection which have been featured in other threads.

On a totally different tack, however, I want to show two recent additions to the collection. I love the steins as they are very nicely made, depict certain units, and are often named.

These came in just last Monday.

Mike
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Sos

SOS purchases ....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Continued ...

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X