• Show
Clear All

You are correct.
    The mods can clean the above up.
    o

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas44 View Post
      No it is a reproduction badly sewn and badly cut

The spot I surrounded I do not find it on any photo of time but I find it on copies I do not think this is a coincidence

The clothes made by the Germans at the time was of very good quality the seams were straight without overflow sewn edge to edge to avoid any loss of fabric

More at the time the women were behind it is engineered to sew it produced a careful and quality work therefore the jackets with the seams that are not straight with threads that overflow from everywhere it is not possible that, They are of origin
      You just missed one very important factor ; most of those camo uniforms ( writing about dot camo jackets/pants ) were made in concetration camps ( like Ravensbruck ) by free forced labour ( inmates ) , or in ghetto factories ( like in Litzmannstadt ghetto ) who often didn't have good sewing skills or simply don't care too much of high quality.

The quality might be high at pre war and early war period, but later in war was much lower as war progress and time was running out.

Comment

This is a discussion forum so I will leave the posts. Even those who don't know what they are talking about have a voice.
        Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Owens sateen jackets are wonderful and I'd love to own one of them...it is the version missing from my collection.

Comment

I have matching pants to most of the jackets also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Two Betr. Ra. tunics both HBT and reverse printed HBT

Detailed pics HBT: https://fjm44.com/articles/tunic-waf...-44-betr-ra-2/

Detailed pics Reverse printed HBT: https://fjm44.com/articles/tunic-waf...ot-44-betr-ra/

Best Regards,

Frederik
              Attached Files

Comment

The warm tones on that 1 are great.

Comment

Set with pants

Comment

Comment

Wow those are beautiful. Especially juxtaposed next to those tiles.

Comment

Moroccan tiles.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Probably the best set I've ever seen!!!

Love the tiles...

Comment

Owen, pm is full - nice set will try to get in touch with you again later...

Comment

man that's pretty, that olana fabric produces the richest colors

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X