• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 different cloth lots in this 1 garment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The back pattern
      Overall the cloth on this tunic is very thin much thinner than standard HB

Comment

Comment

Stunning colors all round

Comment

Originally posted by kammo man View Post

The I phone pocket is great addition

Nice touch....the Germans were years ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by kammo man View Post

And the front
              Comes with factory eagle

Hello everyone

I have been inquiring for a while on the dot44 jacket and I have the impression that your jacket Kammo man is a reproduction

It is the camouflage that poses me problem it resembles much the camouflage reproduction of the site panzer store

http://www.panther-store.cz/en/catal...rousers--dot44

And I do not find pictures of time with this same camouflage

I think that your jacket is a reproduction that comes from their supplier

Comment

Better do your homework again, as this an perfect example and textbook original smooth cotton Erbsentarn tunic shown by Owen.

Reg,
                Ron

Comment

nope, that smooth dot jacket courtesy kammo man is an original, very nice piece.( the one id like to buy one of these days

Comment

this is my M43 ss wool tunic, code is 43 ?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit indy View Post
                      this is my M43 ss wool tunic, code is 43 ?
                      Thanks for the providing the photo of the tunic and the ink markings.
                      I will update the list to include the manufacturer code No. 43.

Comment

You are funny.
                        owen

Comment

No it is a reproduction badly sewn and badly cut

The spot I surrounded I do not find it on any photo of time but I find it on copies I do not think this is a coincidence

The clothes made by the Germans at the time was of very good quality the seams were straight without overflow sewn edge to edge to avoid any loss of fabric

More at the time the women were behind it is engineered to sew it produced a careful and quality work therefore the jackets with the seams that are not straight with threads that overflow from everywhere it is not possible that, They are of origin

Comment

Here are two pictures of uniform production plants

Do you find that the job is sloppy everything is in order tidy the fabrics had white markings to indicate the direction of the seams

I do not think she was having fun repeating several times in the same place or not following the marking indicated

The savings were everywhere in the fabric at the very least wasting the sewing line also maximum efficiency for a minimum of waste

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas44 View Post
                              No it is a reproduction badly sewn and badly cut

The spot I surrounded I do not find it on any photo of time but I find it on copies I do not think this is a coincidence

The clothes made by the Germans at thae time was of very good quality the seams were straight without overflow sewn edge to edge to avoid any loss of fabric

More at the time the women were behind it is engineered to sew it produced a careful and quality work therefore the jackets with the seams that are not straight with threads that overflow from everywhere it is not possible that, They are of origin
                              ????????
                              Oh dear
                              Here we go for a full day of posting fun.

Comment

Owen please disregard and just let it go. It's not worth your time and I really do not want to see this thread digress into an endless debate. Thanks.
                                Last edited by Remy Spezzano; 08-12-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X