MilitariaPlaza

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waffen SS Untersturmfuhrer's (1st. lt.) panzer jacket (wrapper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most private purchase items follow the pattern of issue items but usually using higher quality materials...i.e. doeskin wool, ribbed twill, etc. etc.

I would want to know the source of this one before buying..whose hands has it passed through and when did it surface, with some proof of when it was "discovered" like maybe G.I. info etc. etc.

There was young man in the midwest who had thrown together a couple of Panzer wraps( and sold them at high prices in the thousands) using reworked fake parts and real... mixed to create "wonders" he was quite an authority on another forum until his game was exposed..he appeared for a short time here but disappeared again after being found out...he was known as the "Panzer Liar"

Comment

Yes

I agree, I have handled a Private Purchase Wrap and it was made of higher quality materials and workmanship than a normal wrap.

Comment

asymmetrical

The rottenfuhrers panzerjacke. It appears as though that the lapels are asymmetrical, the wearers left the lapel is less rounded (more acute) than the one on the wearers right.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X