This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Powell View Post
    the germans shed no tears for the jews,none at all. nor for the poles,the slavs ,the russians or the gypsies they murdered by the millions in the camps. they shed no tears for the families they seperated,and no tears were shed for those whom they butchered with their 'medical ' experiments.
    These stereotypes I find very dangerous. Who are "the germans" you mention?Do you mean Oskar Schindler or Ernst Thälmann or do you mean people like Heinrich Himmler or Martin Bormann or do you mean those who lie inbetween?

Please help me out as I don't understand who "the germans" are, it appears to be hard to tell.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Personally I think it's time to lock this thread down... it has gotten way out of scope and is turning into a mudslinging contest...

Moderator. Do you duty!

Bob

Comment

Fritz, my point exactly. No one is squeeky clean.
        pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
          Fritz, my point exactly. No one is squeeky clean.
          Seems to me like you finally have understood a few points; hence you have changed some of your arguments, or adopted a style that is more water proof, because you realised your flaws.

In any case thats good!

Thanks!

"Felix" - N. Hansson

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
            agree,you are right Fritz
            I still remember when my grandmother told me that when russian comes she was 3 days and nights in wood(becose she dont want mett this crimianals) ,and it was winter 1945 in east Poland!!!!!!!!
            Because of those "criminals" your Poland did not disappear from the world map.

Comment

?????

Seems to me you have finally calmned down and read what I wrote. In any case that's the end of it for me.
              pseudo-expert

Comment

No people are exempt from inhuman behaviour. Had there been efficient means of genocide, in the 1870s, there would be no Native Americans alive today. Had the Jesuits had an efficient means of genocide, there would be no more Muslims alive today. There is no 'good guys' when any element of society condemns another element for their race, religion, skin color, etc.

It is the hope of civilized people that humanity will one day value the life of each individual and that the human condition can be elevated to that we strive.

Until that day, the suffering will continue and the historians will condemn or justify this suffering, depending who is doing the interpretation of history.

Civilized behaviour begins with each individual.

Bob Hritz
                In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
                  ?????

Seems to me you have finally calmned down and read what I wrote. In any case that's the end of it for me.
                  I hope you have learned something, and I hope Im not mistaken.
                  Im glad youre out!

"Felix" - N. Hansson

Comment

If so, I guess Russians have had "good German teachers"...
                    Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                    ....Can it get any more naive than that? "Attention soldier! Here is your order: Rape german women and as you are already up see if you can find some polish, czech, slowak, ukrainian, esthonian, latvian, lithuanian, finnish, hungarian, romanian, austrian etc. women as well. You have three days to accomplish your mission!" "Tag dodshna, tawarish capitan, dlja stalina!!"

HEEELLLLLOOOOO!!! The red army frontoviks commited rapes all over eastern europe, not "only" in germany. And also the rapes commited in germany were a pure warcrime and nothing else. Go find out how many of their soldiers the US Army has condemned to death after they were raping french women during the normandy campaign. Aparently the GIs had no such orders.

Red army soldiers started raping german women when they first entered germany ( they have raped many women in other nations before, never forget that! ) and they stoped short after the downfall of Berlin....So you are saying that the red army went from east prussia to Berlin within three days? Now that is new to me.....

Cheers!

Fritz

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
                      No people are exempt from inhuman behaviour. Had there been efficient means of genocide, in the 1870s, there would be no Native Americans alive today. Had the Jesuits had an efficient means of genocide, there would be no more Muslims alive today. There is no 'good guys' when any element of society condemns another element for their race, religion, skin color, etc.

It is the hope of civilized people that humanity will one day value the life of each individual and that the human condition can be elevated to that we strive.

Until that day, the suffering will continue and the historians will condemn or justify this suffering, depending who is doing the interpretation of history.

Civilized behaviour begins with each individual.

Bob Hritz
                      Bob, very wise words indeed!

"Felix" - N. Hansson

Comment

I have read all books about the camps, the people behind it and also the years before the war. I suggest all should do the same.
                        In that way one have knowledge and perspective on that genicide.
                        We must never forget. We must also never let the guy next to you have all the knowledge.I have heard so much myths and storys among youngsters today that it create adventure of what really happened.

Learn from history or....se it bee repeated.
                        We have seen what happened in x-jugo.

Comment

Originally posted by bnz. 42 View Post
                          If so, I guess Russians have had "good German teachers"...
                          Without doubt the Germans treated the Russians very brutally. That cant be defended. However that is not an excuse for the disgustfull behaviour of the red army towards the civilian population. A true military and historical shame!

And to be quite honest, the Soviets had long before the clash with nazi regime mastered their skills of brutality. There is a good book named the black book of communism. I dont know the english title so I translate from the Swedish title. Would recommend all to read it. Its not a book about the war but about what really happened during the russian revolution and the 20's, 30's and 40's.

"Felix" - N. Hansson

Comment

Originally posted by bnz. 42 View Post
                            Because of those "criminals" your Poland did not disappear from the world map.
                            here russian criminals work or for you better "Europa freedom fighters",death Polish Officers(POW) in Katyń
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
                              There is a good book named the black book of communism. I dont know the english title so I translate from the Swedish title. Would recommend all to read it. Its not a book about the war but about what really happened during the russian revolution and the 20's, 30's and 40's.

"Felix" - N. Hansson
                              You can find books with similar names about any country (like "Black Book of America", or "Black Book of Any-Other-Country") and be discussed of what ever really has happened in their history.

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
                                here russian criminals work or for you better "Europa freedom fighters",death Polish Officers(POW) in Katyń
                                Of course, Germans were much better to Polish people, no comparisson.
                                Just compare 5 thousand (all military) killed by Soviets in Katyn and 6 million (most civilians) murdered Polish by Germans..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X