Haarnadel SS (toter Kopf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funia View Post
    Nice to complete this Theodor Eicke tuxedo badge.
    Looks like we have also his top hat badge.
    Nice set.
    Peter
    You need to look at the photos before commenting, this is a tuxedo badge with the banner on the sides broken off.
    Ralph.

Comment

Carbon test won't work on non organic materials, plus it is destructive. You have to burn the sample to collect data.
      You can do metallurgical analysis to find out microscopic internal crystal structure and chemical composition on the metal object. Crystal structure will tell what technological process was used to make the object, like casting versus stamping plus other parameters. Problem is those tests are invasive and usually destructive to the sample, and you will need an proven original to compare the results to.

Comment

Originally posted by cossack1648 View Post
        Carbon test won't work on non organic materials, plus it is destructive. You have to burn the sample to collect data.
        You can do metallurgical analysis to find out microscopic internal crystal structure and chemical composition on the metal object. Crystal structure will tell what technological process was used to make the object, like casting versus stamping plus other parameters. Problem is those tests are invasive and usually destructive to the sample, and you will need an proven original to compare the results to.
        you want to say that no one will give out an expert opinion without another original? and there are no other ways to check

Comment

How many Opinions you need then you already got in this Thread? Badge is fake, 100%. No Question there. If what i and the others say is not good enough, then call Weitze, he has one of my former Tuxedos and also another 100% proofen original. He is very well able to write you a COA and will tell you the exact same. If his word is not good enough, then go to Baldes....same there, he owns a real one...and he will also tell you the exact same. And then you ran out of Options. What we tell you here you not accept so then go to one of the well known Dealers...and get there your Certificate that it is fake. I could not think of anything else you could do more, beside get the Analyse done....and there you will get told it is cast.
          WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Originally posted by G23 View Post

you want to say that no one will give out an expert opinion without another original? and there are no other ways to check
            You have to compare the item in question to the known original in order to be able to tell if it is original or not. If anybody analysing your badge doesn't know the original, how they can make any conclusions. Based on what. No lab has a magic crystal ball to tell yes or no. They use scientific methods. They can tell you how was it made and its content, but what does it tell you? Plus they will destroy it in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by rbminis View Post

You need to look at the photos before commenting, this is a tuxedo badge with the banner on the sides broken off.
              Ralph.
              If ,,it" is for you tuxedo badge must be Hermann Priess be the owner
              The whole Commander unit of Totenkopf Division fight to the last tuxedo....
              peter

Comment

Originally posted by Funia View Post
                Nice to complete this Theodor Eicke tuxedo badge.
                Looks like we have also his top hat badge.
                Peter
                Well, it's certainly not a cap badge. You can still see the remains of the banner at the sides.
                Ralph.

Comment

Originally posted by rbminis View Post

Well, it's certainly not a cap badge. You can still see the remains of the banner at the sides.
                  Ralph.
                  Well,certainly it could be everything .
                  During cast production in garage they get drunk or loose power(electricity)
                  This way you can still see remains of the metal.
                  Witch this quality made Im not analyzing what it is.
                  Peter

Comment

Hello! I took quality photos of the badge, where everything is clearly visible. anyone interested, write your e-mail address in a private message, and I will send them to you, since I can’t drop them here because the photos are very heavy.
                    Respectfully yours Ivan Grishko.

Comment

Hello, here I managed to compress quality photos, but unfortunately the site does not allow you to upload photos in full.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Since I don't "do" SS, I apologize if this is an ignorant question, but should not both RZM markings be identical? ie, M1/21? I see no evidence of a "1" on the marking on the dome of the skull.

Don

Comment

Hello, the lot is for sale, who wants to buy here is the link to the lot: https://auction.violity.com/10540559...achok-smokinga

Comment

Error

The requested Item could not be found.

Comment

Good afternoon, so that there are no such notifications "Mistake The requested item could not be found. " You need to register on the Violiti website, after which you can follow the auction and participate in it. with respect.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X