No announcement yet.

Haarnadel SS (toter Kopf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone for your comments! The sale of the badge will be carried out at the Violiti auction, as soon as I put the lot, I will throw off the link.
    Best regards, Ivan Grishko

Comment

Originally posted by olle View Post
      if you want to sell it ,
      put it in E-stand, with the link to this thread and you go down the price until someone decides that the (price / risk) is acceptable and buys it.
      I hope he does put it on e-stand, because I don't think it's cast aluminum [which is very hard to do], and I don't think it's fake [but this is my opinion]. I would buy it! Of course the price would have to be fair due to the poor condition. It could have been in a combat area in the soldiers pocket. Only a fool would think he was in a tux in a combat area...

Comment

Originally posted by clestuff View Post

I hope he does put it on e-stand, because I don't think it's cast aluminum [which is very hard to do], and I don't think it's fake [but this is my opinion]. I would buy it! Of course the price would have to be fair due to the poor condition. It could have been in a combat area in the soldiers pocket. Only a fool would think he was in a tux in a combat area...
        I doubt that Kai Winkler's fake maker found it to be hard to cast aluminum, since he made hundreds of the Kai fakes. All of the better quality fakes are cast from an aluminum alloy, (not pure aluminum like the die struck originals were made of), and that is why the cast fakes are always a much darker grey. With that said, most of the SS tuxedo badges out there are cast fakes. Just look at the fake badge that I posted here earlier.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by clestuff View Post

For sure fool will buy it.
          Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Funia View Post
            For sure fool will buy it.
            Peter
            Unfortunately this is exactly right.

Comment

Originally posted by SScollector View Post

I doubt that Kai Winkler's fake maker found it to be hard to cast aluminum, since he made hundreds of the Kai fakes. All of the better quality fakes are cast from an aluminum alloy, (not pure aluminum like the die struck originals were made of), and that is why the cast fakes are always a much darker grey. With that said, most of the SS tuxedo badges out there are cast fakes. Just look at the fake badge that I posted here earlier.

Chris
              Chris, Hi!
              Last year I e-mailed you these photos. According to the owner, the item was also found on the battlefield in Ukraine.
              Many original items of SS uniform are found in Ukraine, but I do not believe in these.
              Vadim.

Comment

Nice to complete this Theodor Eicke tuxedo badge.
                Looks like we have also his top hat badge.
                Nice set.
                I still imagine him fighting.......
                Now is even more funny.
                Peter
                Last edited by Funia; 08-10-2020, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Thanks for posting this, Vadim. It is similar garbage.

Chris

Comment

I found one of these from a vet back in the 80s.

Its die struck aluminum and the back of the banner of the one that started this thread does not look die struck.

It looks flat on the back and that is not how it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by G23 View Post
                      Thanks everyone for your comments! The sale of the badge will be carried out at the Violiti auction, as soon as I put the lot, I will throw off the link.
                      Best regards, Ivan Grishko
                      If you know, the Violity auction work only for Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by espenlaub View Post

If you know, the Violity auction work only for Ukraine

to be honest, I did not know this, since this is the first time I come across this. what can you advise me?

Comment

Originally posted by G23 View Post

to be honest, I did not know this, since this is the first time I come across this. what can you advise me?
                          Estand Bazaar Section....Set a Price you wish to have and then you find out who wants to buy it. More People who are interested in this kind of Items you will not find in any other Place.
                          WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Advise?? Hopefully your not trying to sell this as authentic after the learned statements you read.. That would be fraud.....

* Ground dug is never a provenance:

Dug SS Wiking ring;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAVeVqzW3uE

check about half way thru,,6min 30sec.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gaspare;n11724931]
                              Advise?? Hopefully your not trying to sell this as authentic after the learned statements you read.. That would be fraud.....

In this case, I will not sell it as a fake, because I am sure that it is the original. before selling, I want to do a laboratory examination with a certificate. Tell me how and where can I do this?

Comment

[QUOTE=G23;n11738985]
                                Originally posted by Gaspare View Post

In this case, I will not sell it as a fake, because I am sure that it is the original. before selling, I want to do a laboratory examination with a certificate. Tell me how and where can I do this?
                                Jesus Go here: www.leibniz.uni-kiel.de

Write Dr. Harmann, tell him what you want.....around 1K plus Tax and some extra fees and you are good to go. +/- 20 Years is as close as it gets, cost also a bit extra if you want it that close. And let us know then, i am curios
                                WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X