Haarnadel SS (toter Kopf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haarnadel SS (toter Kopf

Ich habe das SS-Abzeichen gefunden und möchte alles darüber wissen. Bitte teilen Sie Informationen
    mit Uv. Ivan Grishko
    Attached Files

Not original, imo. Notice the extra character between the "h" and the "e" in "heist". Also, there are several casting signs throughout this piece, one seen on the "s" in "heist".

Chris

Comment

This is the original, the fact is that when I dug this badge, it was bent, I immediately bent it, after which this defect remained. I will now try to send a photo in a near form.

Comment

Look please
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SScollector View Post
          Not original, imo. Notice the extra character between the "h" and the "e" in "heist". Also, there are several casting signs throughout this piece, one seen on the "s" in "heist".

Chris
          Schau dir das Bild an!

Comment

Thanks for the additional photos, but my opinion remains the same. The markings on the back of the skull should be "M1/21" (matching the markings on the banners), but the "1" is almost completely void on the skull. The RZM marks are very sloppy, compaired to an original. This has all of the typical signs of a casting, imo, regardless of it being ground dug.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by SScollector View Post
              Thanks for the additional photos, but my opinion remains the same. The markings on the back of the skull should be "M1/21" (matching the markings on the banners), but the "1" is almost completely void on the skull. The RZM marks are very sloppy, compaired to an original. This has all of the typical signs of a casting, imo, regardless of it being ground dug.

Chris
              Bitte erzählen Sie uns mehr darüber.

Comment

English would be nice.

Comment

[QUOTE = SScollector; n11708213] Спасибо за дополнительные фотографии, но мое мнение остается прежним. Маркировка на задней части черепа должна быть «M1 / 21» (совпадающая с маркировкой на баннерах), но «1» на черепе почти полностью пуста. Марки RZM очень неряшливы по сравнению с оригиналом. У этого есть все типичные признаки кастинга, imo, независимо от того, был ли он выкопан.

Крис [/ QUOTE]

Are you saying there were forgeries during the war?
                  Last edited by G23; 08-02-2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

It must have been dug out of the castings rejects bin....right at the bottom would be my guess.

Comment

[QUOTE = sniper1cg; n11708330] Должно быть, он был вырыт из корзины для отливок .... прямо в нижней части было бы мое предположение. [/ QUOTE]

This badge was found in the Ukraine in the city of Kharkov in the Krasnokutsk region. I don’t understand how you say that this “fake” could get into the ground?
                      ​​​​​​
                      Last edited by G23; 08-02-2020, 03:31 PM.

Comment

ORIGINAL or fake this badge is already burned

Comment

Originally posted by G23 View Post
                          [QUOTE = sniper1cg; n11708330] Должно быть, он был вырыт из корзины для отливок .... прямо в нижней части было бы мое предположение. [/ QUOTE]

This badge was found in the Ukraine in the city of Kharkov in the Krasnokutsk region. I don’t understand how you say that this “fake” could get into the ground?
                          ​​​​​​
                          Maybe it was dropped by a member of the AZOV battalion on leave from fighting in Donbass.

Comment

These guys?
                            Attached Files

Comment

I'm sure that it would be quite common for people to dig out original SS tuxedo badges from the battlefields these days, as the Germans always wanted to look very sharp and flashy while they were fighting the war.

Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X