No announcement yet.

Haarnadel SS (toter Kopf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one say that this badge is for sure orginal.
    It have also a ,, weak points".
    Those ,, weak points" visible on this poor quality pics could be made in die cast proces ( if badge is fake) or could by made by natural aged in ground if badge is
    orginal.
    I also notice the differences between the eyes (I have Beaver book).
    But Im not sure those differences are as a destroyed by natural ground chemicals or those are cast made...
    Also the lack of hi res pics is suspicious...
    From the other side for sure orginal badge is on Ribbentropp dress jacket...
    Peter
    P.S Trust but Check...
    Last edited by Funia; 08-06-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

you found it in 2016?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
        you found it in 2016?
        no, I found it at the end of April this year. I took the photo today. the date was simply set incorrectly on the digital camera

Comment

It the makers mark raised out of or pressed in to the rear?

John

Comment

Originally posted by sniper1cg View Post
            It the makers mark raised out of or pressed in to the rear?
            John
            manufacturer's brand - convex.

Comment

All my free time since the discovery, I am in search of information about the place where the item was found. I want to note that not far from the excavation traces of the battle (cartridge cases) were found. Perhaps the article below will help you find out about the owner of this item? https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-%D...B2%D0%B0%C2%BB

Comment

As I almost always wrote only the truth is interesting.
                Dr Frankenstein created a monster and I also almost created a monster witch my opinion so,so,maybe maybe.
                The truth is simple.
                This badge is NOT orginal in my opinion and ist cast made.
                Beside castings marks visible on this badge I also compare it to the Joachim von Ribbentrop badge.
                This badge is visible on page 585 Michael D Beaver book ,,Uniforms of the Waffen SS"
                Looks d.
                Maybe someone put fake badge in to the ground and G founded it.
                It sometimes happen.Belive me.
                This is my final opinion about this badge.
                Of course I apologize and bla bla bla about my first so, so,maybe maybe opinion.
                Peter
                P.S On last photo this skull looks like Gorilla skull.

Comment

Originally posted by Funia View Post
                  As I almost always wrote only the truth is interesting.
                  Dr Frankenstein created a monster and I also almost created a monster witch my opinion so,so,maybe maybe.
                  The truth is simple.
                  This badge is NOT orginal in my opinion and ist cast made.
                  Beside castings marks visible on this badge I also compare it to the Joachim von Ribbentrop badge.
                  This badge is visible on page 585 Michael D Beaver book ,,Uniforms of the Waffen SS"
                  Looks d.
                  Maybe someone put fake badge in to the ground and G founded it.
                  It sometimes happen.Belive me.
                  This is my final opinion about this badge.
                  Of course I apologize and bla bla bla about my first so, so,maybe maybe opinion.
                  Peter
                  P.S On last photo this skull looks like Gorilla skull.
                  If you think this skull looks like a gorilla skull, then I don't understand how you can judge the authenticity of the badge compared to the photo of the badge on Ribentropp's jacket? while never holding it in my hands. As for the casting of this badge, I would like to hear the opinion of someone who is well versed in this matter.

Comment

The more pictures you post, the worse it gets. As I wrote at the beginning, it's a copy, 100%. You now have more than enough opinions now to confirm this, from very knowledgeable Collectors and all tell you the exact same. No idea what more you need? Several of them own or owned a real one.....including myself, so they are all very well able to tell the difference from a real to a fake one.
                    WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

I kind of understand what the matter is, but the fact is that the owners of the originals understand that this is the original, but do not want to confirm it. because this item will not be so rare for them

Comment

Originally posted by G23 View Post
                        All my free time since the discovery, I am in search of information about the place where the item was found. I want to note that not far from the excavation traces of the battle (cartridge cases) were found. Perhaps the article below will help you find out about the owner of this item? https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-%D...B2%D0%B0%C2%BB
                        I read this article.
                        Do you mind Theodor Eicke?
                        I just imagine him in tuxedo fighting to the last bullet.
                        Last edited by Funia; 08-09-2020, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Funia View Post

I read this article.
                          Do you mind Theodor Eicke?
                          I just imagine him in tuxedo fighting to the last bullet.
                          no one even says they fought in tuxedos. I think these things are somehow related to each other.

Comment

if you want to sell it ,
                            put it in E-stand, with the link to this thread and you go down the price until someone decides that the (price / risk) is acceptable and buys it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X