This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benutzers real and reproduction.

The one on the 8x60 is a reproduction , sound and feel is totally different.
    Attached Files

Comment

Last one.

Four , three real , one repro.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by behblc View Post
        The occulars , all moves freely no damage .
        Graticule is marked "50" to "0" and 0 to "50/16" , 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, these divisions are marked by a small line , between ( for example 40 -30 , a dot) left to right and top to bottom.

If anyone can give info on what this type of graticule was used for I would be grateful (Thanks in advance).
        This kind of grid was only used for the artillery observer.

Comment

Hans Seegers "Grey Book" is the corner stone of most written advice .
          It's nice to read but not everythink is true and it's miss many binoculars and details !!!!

Comment

Thanks.

Sigi , I must put hand on heart and say I have not yet looked in Dr. Hans book for info on the grid , it may be there but no time to look .
            ( I picked up an optic for viewing air recon. photos and have spent a good part of the day looking for a replacement mirror for it , one on the underside of each of the flat angled surfaces , one on the left was broken - see below).

Thanks for the info on the grid , which is much appreciated it adds to the set and my understanding of them - I hate to see them removed..
            Thank you .

benutzer
            It's nice to read but not everythink is true and it's miss many binoculars and details !!!!
            True Dr. Seeger's book does not cover everything ( nor will any one book) but as yet it is the leading work on the subject.

js.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by behblc; 06-06-2007, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I must put hand on heart and say I have not yet looked in Dr. Hans book for info on the grid , it may be there but no time to look .
              I dont know if it's written in his book.
              Very nice optical part you have picket up, I also love the binos espacaly the rainguard with the with dots, if you try to sell it one time I would take it for a very good money !!!!

Comment

Gas mask set

I did look Sigi but my Germany is only marginly better than my english .
                there is a grid there but I think it is designated as being WW1.

The set is one I had been thinking about for a while - to get it with its benutzer kapp is lucky.

What do you reckon value is ?

Comment

....the value .... I can't say how much the value is, most of the time I pay as much as it's necassary to get the item I want, preconditioned I can afford it.
                  If you try to sell it one time, please keep me in your mind !!!

Comment

No worries Sigi - I bought it from Mike (Palmer) via eBay so the price was pretty much the going rate .
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by behblc; 06-06-2007, 04:21 PM.

Comment

don't show me all this nice binos you have
                      If you sell it one time, what we have taken about, I buy it

Comment

Short serial number blc's

Nices glasses

Here is a less sexy recent score, however I am told short serial nos are rare?

They are in perfect collimation and crystal clear, 'Dienstglas' has been scratched out and the prism covers have been touched up with paint, rest of bino is untouched. The cross (indicating lubricant type etc) next to blc is partially obscured by paint. You can see the original piant peeking through on the mid left of the pic.

thoughts on these please?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by nzef1940; 06-07-2007, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

last pic.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thats a nice serial number ,shame on the guy which scratched out the word " Dienstglas" by such as nice bino

Comment

I have part from the optical device. Help to find out, from what device this part?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X