This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Andy
    Your Hensoldt Nacht Dialyt is pre war. Made between 1928-1937. Wartime Dialyth is marked Dienstglas an usually bmj instead of Hensoldt. Wartime was 7x50. The case is original for a 7x50and made in 1944.
    Best regards, Tom

Comment

Optics

Thanks Tom for your info.
      Is there any value in this old bino?

Andy

Comment

Hensoldt Nacht Dialyt

I have a set of hensoldts but condition is not good the adjustable focus on the right side - degraded and corroded.
        Glass wise clean and in good order she would be a nice set - pity.

Comment

Queridos amigos: Un link lleno de información muy interesante, acercaros por:

Dear friends: A link plenty of very interesting informations:

The history of the telescope & the binocular<O

Comment

Hello Andy
            The value depends on the optical quality, pre war binos like this have central focusing and they are not waterproof and tend to have bad optics. My guess if in good condition is around 400 euros (Norway) with case.
            Best regards, Tom

Comment

Case

Benutzer, I would disagree with your comments regarding the leather case. If it is not marked with the eagle M below the Zeiss logo, it is for a contract binocular. Mine was a Persian contract in this exact case.

Comment

Hi Bill
                well Persian contract is possible,too.
                I have four of this 6x30 navy binos and only one have the eagle M but I got two of them directly from vet estate so IMO they are since the first day married.

Comment

Help about UZO

Hello, my friends
                  can someone help me in determining how the U-Boat crews in WW2 managed to make distance to target estimates using the UZO? Since the models I have yet seen lack any rangefinding devices incorporated (Coincidence telemeters or graded scales), how could it be done?
                  Thanks in advance

Hola, amigos míos.
                  ¿ Puede alguno de vosotros ayudarme a determinar como las tripulaciones de los U-Boote en la SGM eran capaces de estimar la distancia usando el UZO? Porque estos dispositivos carecían de dispositivos telemétricos, tales como los que equipan los telémetros de coincidencia o bien escalas graduadas? ¿ Cómo lo hacían?
                  Gracias por anticipado
                  Last edited by Jan7; 07-18-2007, 03:13 AM. Reason: Append tittle

Comment

6x30 Persian

I stand corrected if they were for the Persian contract they should have the filter holder in the lid.

Comment

Comment

CXN set.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WWII-cxn-Busch...QQcmdZViewItem

Thoughts and comments gents ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:UK:1
                        Am I just too hard to please ?
                        Last edited by behblc; 07-20-2007, 05:22 AM.

Comment

CXN set

Well first of all the bino seems to be repainted at some parts.
                          And i dont think the case is original to that bino as well.
                          But it is an original bino.

Andy

Comment

Both of the are repainted and the case which is next to the tan colord CXN is for the "7x50 bmk Dienstglas"

Comment

Posted these up as a lot of retouched sets are appearing - it is going to be something of a blight for the future.
                              Thanks for the views gents.
                              Which leads me to this little one.
                              I got this in the mail toady , a gent has asked me to post it up for an opinion on it .
                              The set is not mine and if I am not mistaken this one or one very like it has been discussed in the past.
                              To me it is an obvious fake .
                              SS - dienstglas 6 x30 ? Not one I would buy.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I agree with you, a obvius fake.
                                Best regards, Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X