Ratisbons

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..some stamps inside...
    Attached Files

Comment

..and the last one.
      Attached Files

Comment

At Beltring, 09 myself and paul were having a look around dealers stands ,after the general public have gone home. most dealers had packed up and left for the day, but the ones who camp on site were still open, we were looking over this stall, a mixed bag of equipment and repro things. at this stage it was getting dark and we were starting to get fed up and hungry, Paul picked up a worn LKp101 flying helmet with no electrics, like most items on the stand it was trashed, Paul then picked up a WWI brass shell case and noticed a net LKpN 101 flying helmet shoved inside it. When he pulled it out he saw that it was in near mint condition and a large size to boot. When examining it in more detail he realised that the leather was the very rare gray and not the usual dark brown, and to make matters even better he got it for at least €200.00 less than the going rate. What a find. Enjoy the photos.
        Attached Files

Comment

Pic 2
          Attached Files

Comment

Pic 3
            Attached Files

Comment

Pic 4
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                Do's any member have a Me163 protective flight suit as i have never seen one.
                thanks Merdock

Comment

did you mean this one?

oli
                  Attached Files

Comment

What the hell is that and in which type of a/c he is sitting?!

Comment

Look here Ramjet

http://www.cockpitinstrumente.de/arc...0Watanzug.html

http://www.nexusboard.net/sitemap/63...gramm-t297497/

Comment

Nice link, Javo! Thanks to share!

Cheers!

Comment

Javo1, welcome to the forum and thank You very much for the links!

Comment

Something a little different I thought you guys might enjoy. Me-262 B.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Leroy; 02-09-2010, 08:14 PM. Reason: Trying to fix the color from the flash.

Comment

Gloves

Hi! Interesting brand Alte-Lonnewitz. I think, it is flight school of two-engined bombers. I will be grateful, if somebody gives the information on this flight school.
                              Best regards.

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                                X