Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here she comes in the DHW booklet - and with keyhole.
    Attached Files

Comment

could you get it more out of focus?

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
      Here she comes in the DHW booklet - and with keyhole.
      HaHaHa...couldnt get it any more out of focus could you?

still ...where the dark spot is (maybe a keyhole?) is not anywhere near the place on your "later" production chest.
      See how much lower the dark spot(maybe a keyhole?) is from the top.

even fuzzy out of focus photo's betray you!

Comment

And here she comes in reality - with keyhole - and key!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
          And here she comes in reality - with keyhole - and key!
          That's not even the same piece of furniture you posted on the last page.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post
            ok photo of the back.
            The brooch is very heavy and has a sophisticated safety closure for the pin (first have to pull out the case) .
            Also note the hight!
            I would say around 1900?

Certainly not arabic or kelt kitsch
            Hi Dmv,

This way of construction is a first for me, im a bit lost. To be honest i think it could be anything. Such a massive made brooch i have not had before for wartime periods.

best regards,
            Gaston

Comment

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
              Such a massive made brooch i have not had before for wartime periods.
              SS Gahr brooches do offer that level of craftsmanship and quality.
              Attached Files

Comment

Dear Thorsten, seriously? Are you kidding?

I didn't even repsond to your ridiculous statement that it's normal that such large different details in (new) carved wood are normal (hmmz, how conveniently would that be for you since all your wooden items have such different details)

The comment on Dmv's brooch being massive has nothing to do at all with ORIGINAL Gahr items. And yes i would expect Gahr brooches to be of amazing quality. A detailed reverse photo would reveal this instantly. But we know you are never going to post such photo as it will show things that make your statements on the previous approx. 25 pages untrue.

Why do you even reply here anymore? Every post you make will be questioned and make things more uneasy for you. No matter how much you try and post other peoples original items (Steve T's pictures) to make it seem the things you post have some credibility.

Gaston

ps: while matters calmed down the past week you bring up the Gahr brooch yourself again, this brings me to post #3120, ill quote it for you here so you will see it. Can you please answer these questions? Let me add that i ask them all specifically to you and that everyone who follows this topic is eagerly waiting for an answer to all these questions. I don't ask for more random pictures, don't ask for pictures of other peoples collections, these questions are for you alone Thorsten. Please anser like you always demand from others in other topics on the forum.

Where is that so called to a equally important as Schindler related SS mans story?

Where is the evidence of a SS and RNS connection?

Where are good pics of the brooch that prove you are right?

Where is evidence that the wrought iron pieces you sold as original SS and were claimed as fraudulent were good?

Where is evidence that the many wooden plates you sold and of which many had a similar nowadays production characteristic on the reverse, were originals?

Where is the evidence of many of the DHW items that differ so much from period publications?

Where is evidence of the other three brooches you posted when asked if someone could post original Gahr items?

Why do many of the pictures you posted in this 200+ page thread have German auction sites watermarks?

Why don't you ever give an answer?

Why do you react so fierce to items of other people but are so ascial yourself not to post anything of your own posted (false?() items and even insult, call names and look down on people who ask you anything?

Why...Et cetera

Where...Et cetera

With every post like this on purpose made bad picture you cross the lines again and again and only to provoke more. The result is with every post that it becomes clearer and clearer you have nothing to back up anything you show or state.

Answers please Thorsten Beine?

Comment

Since you use other people's pictures all the time you sure wouldn't mind if someone enlarged one of yours?

- What kind of hinge is at encircled area "1"?

- What is that big ugly spot in encircled area "2"? Im sure original Gahr items had no such bad spots.

Again, this is only an attempt to learn more regarding Gahr brooches. The whole community can benefit from this.
                  Attached Files

Comment

And yes i would expect Gahr brooches to be of amazing quality.
                    I can tell you - they indeed are!

Comment

Thank you for this explicitly clear answer to all the above questions.

Comment

Let's try and get this topic in a positive direction. Here's a little piece of paper i got recently:
                        Attached Files

Comment

speaking about amazing quality on Gahr Brooches....where is the quality gone on this piece here?! ...for me it doesnt look like a masters jewelery piece
                          http://www.hermann-historica.de/aukt...c_a_GB&co=2124

Comment

On this paper the names of the farmers of a certain ortsbauernschaft who wanted to order an Erbhof sign could be filled in. It is further interesting in that it shows that the Erbhof sign costed 5 reichsmark per piece!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thälmannpionier View Post
                              speaking about amazing quality on Gahr Brooches....where is the quality gone on this piece here?! ...for me it doesnt look like a masters jewelery piece
                              http://www.hermann-historica.de/aukt...c_a_GB&co=2124

Hi Andreas,

Hermann Historica has had much better quality (replicas) of this brooch for sale in the past. This one is really bad. Let me see if i can find pictures of another they had for sale.

best ergards,
                              Gaston

Comment

Hi Andreas,

Hermann Historica has had much better quality (replicas) of this brooch for sale in the past. This one is really bad. Let me see if i can find pictures of another they had for sale.

best ergards,
                                Gaston
                                Hi Gaston,,

this one here looks way better than the first example I linked but still not sure if this is a perfectly jewelers craftsmans work?!... I would expect better quality with no flaws and uneven edges like on this badge or the one Thorsten keeps spamming this Thread with...

http://www.hermann-historica.de/aukt...db=kat63_r.txt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 15 users online. 0 members and 15 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X