This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentlemen,

Actually we have more than 200.000 hits on this one now - awesome!!

Time to celebrate - here is a little shot of my other SS Jul chest, the Type 1 (early version).
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice to see the back of that brooch..............I don't think anyone is surprised....

Comment

Well, thanks for your interest - here is another exclusive shot for you.

I think I will get the pics from the photographer during the coming week.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
          Gentlemen,

Actually we have more than 200.000 hits on this one now - awesome!!

Time to celebrate - here is a little shot of my other SS Jul chest, the Type 1 (early version).
          Fail. Those vines are curved on the top. The ORIGINAL and WELL DOCUMENTED chest from Weitzels-book and other period publications have the grapes hanging from horizontal vines on top, and that's not the only thing wrong with yours.

Comment

Well, thanks for your interest - here is another exclusive shot for you.

I think I will get the pics from the photographer during the coming week.

yeah thats it....

In America liars just say the dog ate it

Comment

How early were the first so called SS chests actually made?

Here's some food for thought:
              Attached Files

Comment

I think more interesting would be to see the backside of these chests..as well as finally the back of that Brooch!
                btw..on the Brooch obverse photos you spam this thread all the time with, it looks like the Brooch is bend on one side..or is the rim just thinner there?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Thälmannpionier; 02-01-2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Andreas,

If you really might be interested in any of their details - feel free and inspect these outstanding and unique SS religious pieces in person.

Münster is not too far away, is it?

Comment

Andreas,

If you really might be interested in any of their details - feel free and inspect these outstanding and unique SS religious pieces in person.

Münster is not too far away, is it?
                    Thorsten, sorry but over 400km distance are a little to much for me but might worth it though... thanks for the offer..

Comment

Hi,

nothing related to the subject, but your sentence ("dog ate it") Michael reminds me of a very rare CD i bought from an US seller, then 2 days after buying it the guy contacted me and informed me that "his pet rat ate part of the front insert" so he can't sell me the CD (which purchase price was oh strangely very low).
                      This was the most strange apology i received in my Ebay life

Uh-uh, i ate your booklet !

See You

Vince

Comment

A pleasant day with the sun coming forth allows some better shots of this one-of-a-kind and priceless centerpiece of practiced SS-religion - enjoy!
                        Attached Files

Comment

The quality of the carving is simply second to none - a masterpiece.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Due to it´s historical importance it would be the highlight of any serious private or public exhibition representing the cultural and religious lifestyle and beliefs of the SS.

For now here worldwide exclusively in WAF - Happy collecting!
                            Attached Files

Comment

And here comes the tricky thing:

These SS Jul chests made by DHW clearly ARE marked as SS religious/cultic pieces - just in a very subtile way!

Please take a look at the details of this period wrought iron Sippenleuchter:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Now for comparison this detail of the Jul chest made by DHW:

Can you see what I see?

Only the DHW chests do bear this carved detail - still anyone out there claiming that the DHW and SS had nothing to do with each other?

And that this chest is not an official SS Jul chest?

The pieces guide us the way - and tell their own stories.

That was the case within the period - and still is the same in collector´s world of today.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X