...great for folks that don't speak german
      Attached Files

Comment

... running out of volumes
        Attached Files

Comment

oh.. here's my disclaimer

http://www.third-reich-books.com/thi...nazi-books.htm

... yes the point, diversion.. lets get back to culture, learning, and sharing

Comment

..almost forgot

here's my favorite

darn sold out
            Attached Files

Comment

sharing and its motives

Originally posted by maestro View Post
              oh.. here's my disclaimer

http://www.third-reich-books.com/thi...nazi-books.htm

... yes the point, diversion.. lets get back to culture, learning, and sharing
              your last word "sharing" as in getting back to sharing, is an interesting point.
              Have you ever considered that there is actually little "sharing" going on in this thread?
              Those who share the most tend to have some sort of small to large outlay of items to sell, while those who really collect on a deep level keep their mouths very tight to almost never posting-some never.
              The reason?-this thread has been disredited in the eyes of a vast array of collectors by a single member. The thread is poisoned in their estimation.
              I still get PMs from multi national members who can not abide any dialogue with him, nor do they want to give him any hints(educate) him and the other fakers as there is much more to know.

Comment

Yes, let´s see some more cultural items.

Comment

Really like the SS volume with the Bamberger Reiter Maestro. Here's my bust of the Reiter.
                  Attached Files

Comment

very nice Erich..

Comment

Here's a rare wall hanging in a nice large size, I currently only know of this one. It's a pattern we can see the the blue DHW catalogue. I don't know its correct name at the moment, I just call it the Sun pattern.
                      Attached Files

Comment

A nice comfortable little reading corner! A nice arrangement of items here Steve!!

Comment

Steve do you happen to have a shot of the other wall & tapestry?

Comment

Originally posted by TobyR View Post
                            I owned the brooch below about 6 years ago now. The only one I've ever seen. Anyway, thought it might be relevant to this thread.
                            Stepping back to Toby's post for a moment, I have a picture of such a badge in wear. (Page 8)
                            Attached Files

Comment

A very interesting find!

Looks like brother and sister to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TobyR View Post
                                I owned the brooch below about 6 years ago now. The only one I've ever seen. Anyway, thought it might be relevant to this thread.
                                Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                                A very interesting find!

Looks like brother and sister to me.
                                They do to me as well.

It's hard to show the inscription on here, this is just a shot with a camera, not scanner, under a loupe it looks a little better, my guess is its the same inscription. I can ID some letters and though I can't read all of them, the words seem to be in the right places.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 72 users online. 0 members and 72 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X