X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
    Aha!

Now that´s becoming really, really interesting:

Although Mrs. Kirsten John-Stucke was actually never my boss at Wewelsburg castle now you seriously need to come up with what she told you about my character.

Can you please publish everything you have on file regarding that matter?

I assume that - if she wrote something untruthful regarding me and my character - it could cost her very well her job at the castle!

I left the museum at Wewelsburg castle with a brilliant certification and a letter of reference and it was not signed by Mrs. John-Stucke.

I can even translate and post it here - no problem.

So that it is plain to see for everybody that I have nothing to hide under the carpet.

SO ENLIGHTEN US, MICHAEL!
    why yes, I could....but I think I will let you get upset instead after all I dont sell anything here so I dont owe you anything
    You on the otherhand have been selling modern knock offs of teppiches it appears.
    You owe us all quite a bit

Last edited by Michael Fay; 03-15-2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

That´s exactly what I expected from a character like you.

Comment

That´s exactly what I expected from a character like you.

Why did you get fired anyway?
        did you try to sell them a rug?

Comment

Your christian Bernward pattern you mean?

Comment

A heart for Michael!

Michael,

This is exclusively for you - enjoy!
            Attached Files

Comment

Are you laughing at your christian Bernward pattern "beloved little pillow" of yours?
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey, don´t insult my beloved sweet little red pillow!

Now what about your "honorable seller" and your article about some chests in the period?

Will we ever have a chance to see that?

Comment

Can't we all just get along???

Comment

Got wood?

Nice detail of my latest plate. Wonderful workmanship. You can even see the soles of the shoes.

Comment

I think I've seen it in an HAG-AL AL-HAG or maybe Ostara issue. It was anything but christian. Unfortunately I have them tucked away at the moment so I can't check it right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnesinger View Post
                        Nice detail of my latest plate. Wonderful workmanship. You can even see the soles of the shoes.

Looks great!

Comment

A heart for Michael Part 2...

Indeed your plate is of stunning detail - thanks for sharing.

Here is another shot of mine:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                            Maybe it is me, but you are vague. You "think"...or 'guess'or 'know' for a fact?
                            I really cant tell what stance you are taking there.
                            And I guess you are also saying it is from the 30's?

Any way it is all good to me. I have piles of Ahnenerbe Germaniens and SS Leitheften that go on an on that the so- called Christian motifs in Germany are really ancient pagan motifs simply taken by Christianity--and that little bird is more pagan than Christian for sure... And Luther was OK with the SS, and Katholic monk heretics were ok with the SS. Himmler said it is the Atheists that are the real enemys of the Nazi and SS cause.
                            It is all covered by those extremely contadictory SS types who were Aryan Christians.
                            I'm not taking any stance, all I said was the name Bernward, a coincidence perhaps that there is a St. Bernward.

Yes, of course Christianity borrows designs from other cultures, Christian or not, that is fact.

I merely told you the pattern name and yes, it is a fact, I checked my notes. Does this mean its Christian for a fact? No it doesn't. Did I say its Christian? No. Have I suggested it's pagan? No. Did I say its from the 1930's? No. You're guessing I'm saying its from the 1930's, well I've not said that it is, but my guess would be that it's very likely from the around 1920/30/40 something like that.

You said its time for people to do their own research and I agree with you, I always have. All I did was tell you the name of it, something I thought you might like to know as you have one. I was curious of the name because its the name of a Bishop.
                            Last edited by Steve T; 03-15-2011, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnesinger View Post

That is nice work and a lovely plate..

The motif is a popular one, I showed a beautiful one in this thread some time back too.

Here's one from 1979, another farming motif!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Steve T View Post
                                That is nice work and a lovely plate..

The motif is a popular one, I showed a beautiful one in this thread some time back too.

Here's one from 1979, another farming motif!
                                Nice one. From the DDR I assume by the strict letters and ähren?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 262 users online. 0 members and 262 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X