Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its quite neat how the lid was made from four pieces to make a cross shape, with the grain of the wood turning 90 degrees at the edges.
    Attached Files

Comment

sorry, not ss ... postwar cultural Plate with Lebensbaum (Life Tree) found on fleamarket today.. makers mark looks also pretty cool
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Thälmannpionier; 07-24-2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

A Cultural piece from the period due to Himmler's interest in the Reiter that he thought to be King Heinrich.
        Attached Files

Comment

very nice fellows!!!

Comment

Here's a variation of the 'Honour the Soil that Feeds Us', this time 'Honour the Soil that gives US Bread'

A nice plate was hiding under a coat of nasty looking brown varnish that it had acquired at some point, over the top of its original shellac. It had to come off.
            Attached Files

Comment

Candle Holder

Irminsul form candle holder. A fair amount of work went into this piece with all the hammered patterning.
              Attached Files

Comment

That´s a very beautiful and detailed piece!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve T View Post
                  Irminsul form candle holder. A fair amount of work went into this piece with all the hammered patterning.
                  very nice Steve

Comment

Nice catch Steve

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                      A Cultural piece from the period due to Himmler's interest in the Reiter that he thought to be King Heinrich.
                      There is one of these in my local second hand shop, the neck has been broken at some time and badly repaired with glue. I will probably buy it now and see if I cannot make a better job of it.

Comment

Originally posted by David Fettes View Post
                        There is one of these in my local second hand shop, the neck has been broken at some time and badly repaired with glue. I will probably buy it now and see if I cannot make a better job of it.
                        If cheap it would be worth due to the damage. The Reiter is one of my favorite porcelain pieces due to it's cultural significance before and during the TR.

Comment

Another DHW find:

The majestic sideboard as visable in the main DHW furniture booklet.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice piece of oak furniture and good condition, easy to clean up too.

Comment

Yes - has already been done to this one.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Other side:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 34 users online. 0 members and 34 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X