X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some close ups
    Attached Files

Comment

Got this in from my friend Spencer Victory. Also if anyone has any hunting items for sale let me know as I am buying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody have some hunting items for sale? I'm in the mood to buy!

Comment

Santa came late this Christmas!

Comment

This is an excellent thread, as the collection pieces are truly works of art.

Do any Jägerschaft collectors have any listings of names of German hunters of the pre-1945 period? I have a piece with the initials "B. S.-E." and was looking for a needle in a haystack. A name of a German hunter with those initials. Compound last names with an S and an E are not uncommon. But matching with the first name is the trick. Thanks.

Comment

My latest purchases. Should be here in a few weeks

Comment

Excellent additions! Interesting too, that's the lowest numbered Warden badge I recall seeing. Typical pin / maker mark on reverse?
                Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Inländer Tagesjagdschein Luxemburg

Valid in the area of the Chef des Zivilverwaltung Luxembourg
                  Attached Files

Comment

What a great example Seems like the restricted area examples are far and few between, I only have one for a female.
                    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Inländer Tagesjagdschein Luxemburg

Thanks Dave!

Could you please share your example?

Comment

Originally posted by Ausweis View Post

Could you please share your example?
                        Absolutely! It came with a small but interesting grouping!

Also fairly certain it has been posted earlier on in this thread but now I'm the interim keeper.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C. View Post
                          Excellent additions! Interesting too, that's the lowest numbered Warden badge I recall seeing. Typical pin / maker mark on reverse?

Yes

Comment

Most recent pick ups

Comment

I picked up an incredible flag recently but have not yet photographed it properly. Also came across this.

really high-quality stuff and this one is the nicest I've seen I think.

William Kramer
                              Attached Files
                              Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Does anyone have this book? If so can you please contact me via WAF message. I need you to look something up for me.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X