Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice and correct set - but it is only a Kreisjägermeister. The rank below Gaujägermeister.

Best
    Stefany

Comment

Where can I aquire

Hello everyone,

While I have been a collector for many years, recently for some reason I have acquired an acute interest in the German Hunting Association. I posses numerous other pieces in my collection from the diplomatic corp as well as some trumpet banner pieces along with some AH stuff however, just yesterday I acquired a hunting association pennant and for some reason I have become very fascinated by it. Why I am postings is, is that I believe I might be in the midst of a changing my direction to the hunting corp and am wondering if anyone here knew of, or could recommend a source where I could possible purchase a hunting association dagger? Also, is there any references available that is specific to the hunting association? In the past, I have collected personality and exotic Third Reich porcelains and glassware which has I have devoted years to the research and cataloging of original pieces and am wondering if any such items for the hunting associations existed? I have seen some cutlery pieces and one piece of porcelain in my time stationed in Germany with the Army. I would love to acquire something like this to start down this path if anyone knew of a source. I guess is what I'm saying is that I am finding that I am changing my collection direction and would appreciate any advice as to the aforementioned to get me started in what I'm begging to find to be a very intriguing collecting direction. Please PM me or repost here if you have any advice to offer and I appreciate anyone's comments on this matter. Shawn

Comment

Hunting assoc.

German hunting association is my favorite. If you have anything for sale or trade please let me know. I pay with paypal.
        No plaques please

Thanks
        Hayden Howard
        Hayden's Militaria antiquities est 2008 on facebook

Comment

StoneMint.....dam beautiful!!!

Comment

A Few Items From A DJ Newbie

Hi All
            I have been admiring some of the beautiful hunting association items in this thread for some time now and wanted to post some of the items I have been able acquire. A big "Thank You" to the members who have been kind enough to allow me to purchase them and a good friend who has shared his knowledge on the subject with me while I am starting out.

It's not much.......but it's a start!

Sorry for the poor photos, i'll post better ones when time permits.
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

A beautiful collection, very well done. Thanks for showing it here!

Regards

Comment

Very Nice collection.

Comment

Much appreciated guys! Like I said......it's a good start.

Comment

Hunting association

Very nice Paul.

Comment

Does anyone know the birth date of Freiherr Baron Georg von Adelebsen ?

Comment

Georg von Adelebsen

Originally posted by Silesien View Post
                            Does anyone know the birth date of Freiherr Baron Georg von Adelebsen ?
                            Hello,

Georg Freiherr von Adelebsen:
                            Geboren. 24 November, 1873.
                            Gestorben. 1 Dezember 1957

More infos on this website: http://www.stammreihen.de/getperson....901253e6acf2aa

Regards

Comment

Many Thanks for the speedy reply & great information.

Comment

My main reason for asking was: has anybody seen the elaborate engraved boarspear head shown on the website: www.raremilitaria.com/boarspearalbum, with the "rare presentation engraving personally presented to Freiherr Baron Georg von Adelebsen on his 50th birthday in 1934 by Reichsmarschall Hermann Goring " ? on his 50th birthday ?? that would be 1923, not 1933/1934. To be presented in 1933/1934 it would have been his 60th birthday . Somebody goofed up ?! They should have engraved it for his "60th" birthday NOT his 50th. Wonderful. So apparently a made up pc of whatever. . It has been offered to me in trade, & I''ll take it maybe only at a very low value as a display curio. I was suspicious at first & so with good reason, as I have a May 1975 Eickhorn catalog where a boarspear head is shown, advertised at DM365, Item nr. 1780, with extra charge for hunting motif etched @ DM51, & extra charge for gold-plated hunting motif etched @ DM85. Someone went out of their way to make this curio very cute. Or is it a ' factory second ' with bigtime error...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X