X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adelebsen

Originally posted by Silesien View Post
    Many Thanks for the speedy reply & great information.
    Glad to be of some small assistance! Stamm Adelebsen has an interesting history going back to the middle ages.

Regrading the spear head, I'm regrettably unable to assess the credibility of the story or the item. The link is broken, I had to search for the item on that dealers site. If you want to solicit more opinions, I would recommend re-posting the photos in a new thread so that the item can be examined.

All best,

Comment

Thanks very much for your assistance. Much appreciated. I have also today noticed that the original link is kaput. But indirectly I got into the website & found the boarspear. As a non-association member I can't post pictures.

Comment

Baron von Adelebsen, I've had this pair of hirschfängers for quite a few years now,

All those boar spears heads are fakes and have been around for at least the last 15 years and probably longer.

Gary
        Attached Files

Comment

Female uniform

Hi,

My little contribution, a female "uniform".

Regards,
          Wim.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wim D View Post
            Hi,

My little contribution, a female "uniform".

Regards,
            Wim.
            Wow more pictures please!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Female DJ uniform

Hi,

It is a high quality made uniform, with leather buttons etc. etc.
              If anyone has more information about this uniform, I would appreciate it.

Regards,
              Wim.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

The uniform is stored, but I found a much nicer picture.

Regards,
                Wim.
                Attached Files

Comment

My collection so far enjoy!

This is what is inside the red box

Comment

Good day folks

Two new additions to my small collection.

I'd be interested in tour thoughts on the badge affixed to the knife. I've never seen a copper coloured one before.

Best

James
                    Attached Files
                    Collecting NSDAP collar tabs
                    Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges
                    Seeking Soldbuch or any information relating to Dr. Werner Zwingelberg

Comment

The rear of the shield is stamped Ostpommern 1938. Ostpommern seems to be a region of Pomerania on the Baltic coast that was heavily fought over in 1945 during the Soviet assault on Kolberg and surrounding area. Now called Kołobrzeg and part of Poland.

Copper coloured badge on the knife? Or perhaps the silver has just worn away.
                      Attached Files
                      Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges

Comment

Hello chaps.
                        I'm looking to kick start a hunting collection with a possible trade if anyone is interested.
                        I've a nice early factory vaulted Fritz Zimmerman cased EK1 surplus to my EK collection if anyone has a nice piece they'd be interested in trading.
                        Just fire me a PM if anyone fancies a trade.
                        If inot, sorry for cluttering up this very interesting thread!

All the best,
                        Glenn.

Comment

Pennant

Pennant DJ
                          Attached Files

Comment

Estate from a forest manager

Hello,

this famous estate from a german forest manager is also since a long time in my collection. Sorry for the painted swastika but the photos are also showed in a german military forum.

Best
                            Erma
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here are some of my items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New acquisitions

Good day folks

Collected these today. They seem to be the property of a Wilhelm Schünemann of Hamburg. The group consists of a massive 14 point red deer antler set on a carved plaque dated 1939 (in need or remounting), scrapbook containing photos, records, newspaper cuttings and correspondence, various badges, two knives, and a large DJ plaque with a huge bronze DJ badge mounted on it.

Photos follow

My understanding is that the badge at the bottom, 70 years anniversary plus the cloth backed Jägemeister shield are post war inventions so the group has been added to I would say.

I've been looking for a 1938 Berlin International badge for a while so that is going straight into my collection.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X