CEJ Books

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your unidintified vehicle photos here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adler-convertible:

The complete title of the car is:
    Adler-Karmann Trumpf-Junior 1-E Two-Seater Convertible, built 1936 > 1941. The new-price starts in 1936 (>1941) with 4.000;--RM (= 28.200;--€/2006 or 22.300:--US$).
    With greetings, FrankWo.

Comment

Dodge of #475:

It is a Dodge Serie D8-Six 3560 'Touring-Sedan'/1938, at this year built 73.417x, price starts at 910;--US$/1938 (= 13.024US$/2006 or 10.290;--€).
      With greetings, FrankWo.

Comment

Hallo Frank:
        Nice to see another automobile fan on this forum. For me it has been a bit lonely
        You seem to have a very good knowledge of passenger cars, can I ask you to share your knowledge and hopefully photos on some of the other threads on this forum.
        Bill

Comment

Hello Frank,

Thanks for the info. You must have a copy of "DEUTSCHE AUTOS 1920-1945"
          by Werner Oswald.

I thoroughly recommend this book for all who are interested in German-made cars of this era. It's full of pics and information.

Here's two pages of info from the book on the Adler Trumpf Junior (1 E).

Cheers,

Larry
          Attached Files

Comment

Prices of the various makes of Adler Trumpf Junior cars.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello to all of You ...

... and thank You for all Your answers.
              Yes, I have a private collection of ~600+ books and 60.000 magazines dated from ~1935 till 2006+ featuring all types of cars. Monthly I get about 150 mags and 10 books as new entries (real new till decades of years old, but for me new) in my collection.
              My main-interesting is all about special cars (coachbuilding, singular private made, customs) and car-accidents (pictures-history).
              So, I am here for trying to help, if there are questions, I can send answers, I find with my possibilities.
              I have no ideas, what questions under this headline are still un-answered and so still up-to-date. So, if You want to give me the posting-numbers, I will check and (try to) answer it finally.
              Finally sorry for my bad English, I am from Germany (Mannheim = is a smalltown in the northern part of Baden-Württemberg, ~20km south-eastern is Heidelberg, 70-northern Frankfurt/M.) and have only school-expierence from the past century (1970>1977) in this language.
              Best wishes and greetings to You is sending
              FrankWo.

Comment

Hello FrankWo,

That is an impressive collection of books and magazines that you have.
                I look forward to your contributions to this thread.

Cheers,

Larry

Comment

Hi Bill,

Do you know the make and model of this kubelwagen. I have looked through all my reference books and haven't found anything that is even close.

Note the distinctive grille, bonnet/hood and windshield shapes.

Cheers,

Larry
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Larry:
                    I have not come up with a complete match, but will bet even money that it is Latil M7T1. Most pics I have seen have a rectangular windscreen but I found one with the rounded one as in your photo but it was very fuzzy.
                    Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill.
                      Here's another pic from the same album. Looks like right-hand-drive and maybe a Latil.

Cheers,

Larry
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Larry:
                        I think your last vehicle is a Fordson WOT 2A as seen in the top photo here from Les Freathy on the MLU Forum.
                        Bill
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bill,

Great work on IDing my photo.
                          Thanks once again!

Cheers,

Larry

Comment

Hi again Larry:
                            To perhaps correct my last post, it may be a B version.
                            I am not all that good on this vehicle, but I remember that there was the A version with reverse slope windscreen and canvas doors, then maybe a B version with vertical windscreen and canvas doors and then I think they went to half doors and I think it went out to a D version.
                            I think I have the basic vehicle right but may have been off on the version.
                            Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill.

Here's another one for your expertise. Grille looks like a Ford but I'm not sure on this one.

Cheers,

Larry
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Larry:
                                Yes, it does look a bit like a French Matford, but I believe it is a Renault Primaquatre or at least it has a Primaquatre front end as my photo shows.
                                I am not deep in reference materiel on French light commercials, but there may have been a delivery van based on the passenger car which we see here. Photo from autogallery.ru.
                                Bill
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 27 users online. 0 members and 27 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X