BunkerMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your unidintified vehicle photos here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Axel,

Here's an Adler Trumf-Junior which may have a Glaser emblem.
    Attached Files

Comment

Closer view of what looks like a Glaser emblem partially hidden behind the lady's dress.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is a wierd looking contraption on this truck. I take it that it is maybe for a woodburning setup or something akin??? There is a neat camo paint scheme.

Mike
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mike,

I can't help you with your contraption but the truck is a Magirus M 30 which is probably being used for some type of workshop.

Cheers,

Larry

Comment

Thanks Larry, This comes from a small grouping that is from 37-38 and it appearst to be a maintience platoon.

Mike
            Originally posted by Larrister View Post
            Hi Mike,

I can't help you with your contraption but the truck is a Magirus M 30 which is probably being used for some type of workshop.

Cheers,

Larry

Comment

Here's another truck I cannot ID. It has features common to several trucks but I cannot find an exact match.

Cheers,

Larry
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Larry:
                I am not sure but I think it is a Krupp L5N of the late 1920s. Everything matches except for the handles on the bonnet sides.
                Bill

Comment

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply. I couldn't find any pics of the L5N. All pics I have of Krupp Trucks have a radiator that is pointed at the top not level like the one in my pic.
                  I also concur with you about the handles on the sides of the bonnet.
                  Do you have a pic that you can post?

Cheers,
                  Larry

Comment

Larry:
                    Best I could find, from Bernd Regenberg's book Krupp Lastkraftwagen.
                    Bill
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bill,

Here's a nice pic. I Know that the two kubelwagen at right are Mercedes-Benz 170 VK but what is the car at left? Behind it is two Heavy Uniform Pkw's.

Also does anyone know the unit insignia?

Cheers,

Larry
                      Attached Files

Comment

Unknown unit emblem.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Larry:
                          The vehicle to the left of the MB 170 is an American Dodge of probably 1938 year model. May I assume the photo is from Denmark/Norway/Finland? Most of the Dodges and Plymouths etc. were sold in the Nordic countries, not much down in the southern countries as France/Benelux area.
                          Bill

Comment

Larry, I believe that to be the 137th Infantry Division?

Mark

Comment

Hi Bill & Mark,

Thanks very much for the information.

Cheers,

Larry

Comment

Hi Larry,

thanks for the great Adler Trumpf Junior Sport picture!
                                It´s such a beautiful car! But i think is has no Gläser but a Karmann body. But i´m not really sure, because the badge on your magnified picture looks more like an oval Glaser badge than like the rectangular Karmann badge.
                                I attached a picture of a very similiar Karmann bodied car. There are some differences (rear wheel cover mechanism (no screws on your pic), rubber on rear fender missing in your pic, wheels...) but the bumpers, rear light, and shape are very similar!

Axel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 29 users online. 0 members and 29 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X