Attached Files

Comment

Jan12 - Portrait - 10
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice Bill, Welcome back!

Kevin

Comment

To see you again is one of best gift for this new year...welcome at home Bill

Comment

Hey Bill,

Welcome back to the USA! Glad everything made it back okay. Once you get settled shoot me an E Mail at home.

Jim, Deb and the 4 Burritos

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                Howdy from Texas! I finally got my household goods and computer set-up and running. Here are a few photos that have been waiting for some time to be posted on my thread.

Jan12 - Portrait - 1

Comment

Marco & Kevin.....Many thanks....Glad to be back and posting again!!

Hey Jim....Will send you an email. I just got back from Bill's house up in San Antonio. Retrieved my gun and high value items that you once babysat out in Arizona. House is full of unopened boxes and I still need to have my long term storage (past 5 years) collection items delivered from the Warehouse here in Corpus Christi.....Yikes!!! My hobby room is one third full already...two DKW motorbikes take up some space. Recently purchased a full size fiberglass horse to display my WW2 German saddle/saddle bags and other horse stuff....Yeeehaww!

Bill

Jan12 - Portrait - 11
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by W Petz; 01-14-2012, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Jan12 - Portrait - 12
                    Attached Files

Comment

Jan12 - Portrait - 13
                      Attached Files

Comment

Jan12 - Portrait - 14
                        Attached Files

Comment

Jan12 - Portrait - 15
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hey Bill,

So after all these years your finally reunited with your colllection again. Are you going to do your renovations before you set everything up again? Only one horse? You have enough saddles for at least a dozen. Yeck you'll be the only collector with a platoon of bike and horse mounted troops ha,ha. PS My cossacks need a horse.

Go 49ers!!!!

Jim

D
                            Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                            Marco & Kevin.....Many thanks....Glad to be back and posting again!!

Hey Jim....Will send you an email. I just got back from Bill's house up in San Antonio. Retrieved my gun and high value items that you once babysat out in Arizona. House is full of unopened boxes and I still need to have my long term storage (past 5 years) collection items delivered from the Warehouse here in Corpus Christi.....Yikes!!! My hobby room is one third full already...two DKW motorbikes take up some space. Recently purchased a full size fiberglass horse to display my WW2 German saddle/saddle bags and other horse stuff....Yeeehaww!

Bill

Jan12 - Portrait - 11

Comment

Here is a pic I thought I would share. I found it in the pocket of a Flieger Bluse that I acquired.....

Here is what is written on the back of the portrait.

Comment

Hey Jim,

I'm not sure I will have enough room to work with to do any renovations once all my collection is in the Hobby room and beyond.

One horse will do in my hobby room...even though I have many saddles. Some of my eventual displays will include bicycles, motorbikes and a horse.

So you are still a 49er fan...I would have thought moving to New York State would have transformed you into a Giant or Jets fan!!

Jan12 - Portrait - 16

Originally posted by djpool View Post
                                Hey Bill,

So after all these years your finally reunited with your collection again. Are you going to do your renovations before you set everything up again? Only one horse? You have enough saddles for at least a dozen. Yeck you'll be the only collector with a platoon of bike and horse mounted troops ha,ha. PS My cossacks need a horse.

Go 49ers!!!!

Jim

D
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X