X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Bill

Hi Bill,

Great to hear that you're all better and headed home at last. Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year to you and yours.

Comment

Hi Bill,

Welcome back to your thread...

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year to you and all otherĀ“s.

best greetings Marcel,

Comment

To celebrate the return of our great friend. Hello Bill, we are all happy to read you again!
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bill,

Good to see you back on WAF again.

yours friendly

Eric-Jan

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Marco,

Great pics and thanks for continuing to contribute to this thread.

Thanks to all for your kind words....it's great to be back and I cannot wait until I'm able to post more of my photo collection on this thread.

I'm still here today due to some dedicated and trained professionals (598th Trans BDE Dutch Security Guards, The Emergency Paramedics, Doctors and Nurses of Maastad Ziekenhuis Cardiology Clinic....who I am deeply thankful for bringing me back to life. I believe that God has let me know that it was not my time to go!

Bill

Comment

Hi Marco,

I love the tropical helmet portrait....

greetins Marcel,

Comment

a new...the PAB sutured

Last edited by Nordi; 12-23-2011, 12:26 PM.

Comment

We wish You continued good health Bill and a very speedy recovery!
                        Best Regards!

Kevin

Comment

New on my desk...
                          I want to take inspiration from this photo to give my best wishes for a Merry Christmas to all members of this great forum. In all these years I learned a lot thanks toall members threads and knowing things that otherwise would never have learned.
                          I'm sorry if I cannot participate in many discussions, because of my imperfect knowledge of English, but I always read with great interest.
                          Merry Christmas to all from Gustav Line...Italy, december 1943...ops, sorry...december 2011
                          Attached Files

Comment

Bill

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                            Marco,

Great pics and thanks for continuing to contribute to this thread.

Thanks to all for your kind words....it's great to be back and I cannot wait until I'm able to post more of my photo collection on this thread.

I'm still here today due to some dedicated and trained professionals (598th Trans BDE Dutch Security Guards, The Emergency Paramedics, Doctors and Nurses of Maastad Ziekenhuis Cardiology Clinic....who I am deeply thankful for bringing me back to life. I believe that God has let me know that it was not my time to go!

Bill
                            Merry Christmas Bill !!

Very happy to hear you are feeling better !

Best wishes to you and all in 2012 !

Mike W

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                              Hello my Friends!

I would like to let everyone know that I'm on my way to a full recovery...I just had my last appointment with the Doctors here in Holland before I return back to Texas on 3 Jan 2012. My home, Household goods, truck and old job are waiting for my return.

My computer should be up and running in mid-January so I can start sharing my photo collection once more. I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Bill
                              Hi Bill, glad to hear you are on the mend & have a great Christmas.

Comment

Great to hear from you Bill, and we are all so glad to hear about your return and recovery. Merry X-mas to you and yours~!

This one is for you Bill !
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 104 users online. 0 members and 104 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X