X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New photo Pickup's

Some recent pickups to share!! LW Tropical Fliegerbluse
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lenny W; 08-05-2020, 03:06 PM.

LW Flakmann wearing AFRIKA CT

Comment

Soldiers wearing Afrika Korps CT's
      Attached Files

Comment

Reverse side
        Attached Files

Comment

Water Point in Afrika
          Attached Files

Comment

GD Soldier with CT

Comment

Panzer Zug 1
              Attached Files

Comment

Panzer Zug 2
                Attached Files

Comment

Bill, Great shots! Are these pick ups from the show this weekend? Love the GD photo

Comment

Mike,

No unfortunately!! I found no photos at all but I did manage to sell some items to the tune of $700 at SA Sam's Military Show. It was OK my friend Bill bought a very nice Sturm Artillery Wrap with 2nd Model collar tabs along with a good PAB, GAB and IAB. One Gentlemen paid me for a WW2 1944 British oversmock and asked me to hold it and never came back. So if he is out there and reads this please contact me. I also left a message & card with Sam. If this person ever contacts Sam or myself I will ship it to him at cost. I also got to meet one forum member Kennethc at the show. I enjoyed the day even though I was badly sunburned from a day at the 13th Annual Employee Appreciation Day event at Corpus Christi Army Depot!!! I ran the Dunking booth which was fun...setting up and tearing down was not fun!! Then I had to go home and pack up my stuff for the show the next day...man my feet were killing me!!! I will post some photos of the event on another forum thread so look out for them...it was a beautiful day!! - Bill

Originally posted by R MICHAEL
                    Bill, Great shots! Are these pick ups from the show this weekend? Love the GD photo

Comment

Sounds like a full weekend BIll. Lot better than my 5 hours working in the liquor store Saturday...lol

Speaking of smocks.... any photos??? Oh Yea I knew I left something behind at the show.... you got my address....

Comment

hi

nice pics

Im just wondering why the guy from the post #2 is wearing the CT on the left arm and the guys from post#3 wearing their CT on the right arm

Comment

The Afrikakorps CT was the first CT awarded to those serving in Afrika (18 July 1941) and was worn on the right forearm. The Afrika CT with Palms superceded that CT and was worn on the left...oldest CT on top of any other CT's that were awarded i.e. Kreta over Afrika. Bill

Originally posted by Thälmannpionier
                          hi

nice pics

Im just wondering why the guy from the post #2 is wearing the CT on the left arm and the guys from post#3 wearing their CT on the right arm

Comment

Hi Mike,

Selling or buying the liquor

Be patient...I don't have the second smock yet!! Once I do I will post all pics.

Yes...you left behind a box full of Flak photos and didn't pay for them!!! I got your address so as soon as you send me the money I will post them off to you. - Bill

Originally posted by R MICHAEL
                            Sounds like a full weekend BIll. Lot better than my 5 hours working in the liquor store Saturday...lol

Speaking of smocks.... any photos??? Oh Yea I knew I left something behind at the show.... you got my address....

Comment

Bill, LOL I was doing both.. I started Saturday working part time for my good friend who owns a few stores...Amazing just how much alcohol is sold at 7:15 AM....

Oh that is where there are! Soon, Soon...
                              Mike
                              Originally posted by W Petz
                              Hi Mike,

Selling or buying the liquor

Be patient...I don't have the second smock yet!! Once I do I will post all pics.

Yes...you left behind a box full of Flak photos and didn't pay for them!!! I got your address so as soon as you send me the money I will post them off to you. - Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X