No announcement yet.

Pilot-Observer Badge with Diamonds today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom - I believe Pieter indicated that the S&L zinc-cored cross as well as the Swords set had the signed tag.

Comment

What about the Diamonds PO or the other set of Oaks, or anything else in the case? I wonder why only the RKs had tags?

Thanks

Tom
      If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
      [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Stan, the piece you showed is the same offered at HH with the Bruno Loerzer provenance.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanK. View Post
          Stan, the piece you showed is the same offered at HH with the Bruno Loerzer provenance.
          You're right

Stan

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Durante View Post
            What about the Diamonds PO or the other set of Oaks, or anything else in the case? I wonder why only the RKs had tags?

Thanks

Tom
            Hello Tom,

looking at post number 92 Peltz's awards, there appears to be a tag at the rear of the blue "Diamonds PO" case that the case itself is sitting on

Also the EK's on the top and bottom shelves appear to have tags as do the Oakleaves in their case at the rear of the lower shelf.

To my eye it is just not the RK that only has a tag. The cased pilot badge and cased gold bomber clasp might also be sitting on top of tags ?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Durante View Post
              Hi guys,

I cleaned up this thread a bit to delete some of the "fluff" posts that have nothing to do with diamonds' badges. We don't want to derail Sepp's great reference thread.

Pieter, did each and every item in the case have a signed tag from Pelz, or was it just the S&L RK?

Tom
              ...not all the badges in the case eg. the IMIT are his.
              Pieter.
              SUUM CUIQUE ...
              sigpic

Comment

All I wanna say is thanks to Stan and Tom Durante for their help removing the "unnecessary" comments made by Chen. I hope that guy understands a little bit about respect and help between collectors or members here at WAF.

Regards,
                Sepp.

Comment

A nice photo of Galland wearing the badge, while he's been awarded the diamonds by Hitler.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
                    A nice photo of Galland wearing the badge, while he's been awarded the diamonds by Hitler.
                    If I'm not mistaken to the left of Hitler is another PO w diamonds owner - Milch!
                    Never seen this photo before, you're doing excellent work Sepp!
                    Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by Lubo View Post
                      If I'm not mistaken to the left of Hitler is another PO w diamonds owner - Milch!
                      Never seen this photo before, you're doing excellent work Sepp!
                      Thank You!
                      Thanks Lubo You are correct, that's Milch. Good eye

Regards,
                      Sepp.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
                        Ok, you say it is a fake, then this closes this issue.
                        And you think he really meant it?

Antonescu in color:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
                          Antonescu in color:
                          Good photo Leroy, thanks.

I've always been intrigued by Antonescu's badge and its current whereabouts..

Here another photo, with a clear view of the "shinning" diamonds.
                          Attached Files

Comment

A photo of Antonescu I recently finished "cleaning" from watermarks. Hope you like it

The zoom is perfect on the badge!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Sepp45; 12-04-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Hermann Göring's badge, shown in the cover of the book: "Die Orden Hermann Görings" by Ottfried Neubecker.
                              Attached Files

Comment

A fine photo with Pilot-Observer Badge with Diamonds from great Luftwaffe pour le merite ace and knights cross winner General Lörzer .
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X