Pilot-Observer Badge with Diamonds today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frankandfrank View Post
    A fine photo with Pilot-Observer Badge with Diamonds from great Luftwaffe pour le merite ace and knights cross winner General Lörzer .
    Excellent photo Frank!! I had never seen it before! I'll try to "clean" the watermarks, so we can get a better looking badge for the database.

Thanks a lot

Regards,
    Sepp.

Comment

I also always found it kind of funny, the way Antonescu carried his badge Up and down... I guess he didn't care that much

Regards,
      Sepp.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
        Generalmajor Dietrich Peltz
        His IMIT piece, that was alongside his decorations and other awards.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by frankandfrank View Post
          A fine photo with Pilot-Observer Badge with Diamonds from great Luftwaffe pour le merite ace and knights cross winner General Lörzer .
          What do you think Frank? I don't wanna show off, but this looks good
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 90th Light View Post
            Hello Tom,

looking at post number 92 Peltz's awards, there appears to be a tag at the rear of the blue "Diamonds PO" case that the case itself is sitting on

Also the EK's on the top and bottom shelves appear to have tags as do the Oakleaves in their case at the rear of the lower shelf.

To my eye it is just not the RK that only has a tag. The cased pilot badge and cased gold bomber clasp might also be sitting on top of tags ?

Chris
            Thanks Chris, I think you are right I see some other tags but not on the DK or the Diamonds PO. There might be a tag behind the stand of the Diamonds PO, hard to be sure but I think I see the corner of a white card back there.

Tom
            If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
            [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Hi to all!

My friend Tim Calvert send me these photos of Ion Antonescu's badge sold at Weitze website in the year 2005. If anyone has better photos (without the watermarks), please add them here.

In any case, I thank Tim for the help.
              Attached Files

Comment

And.. to complete the set , another photo of Antonescu with the diamonds. Also note the Order of Michael the Brave, First and Third class on his tunic.
                Attached Files

Comment

A really strange piece, sold at HH, that once belonged to Göring. Is a Pilot's badge with diamonds, but inserted on a case.
                  Attached Files

Comment

A better photo of the badge.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Generaloberst Kurt Student, awarded the Pilots badge with Diamonds on September 2nd, 1941.

Here it can be seen on his tunic, after the ceremony where he got the KC.
                      Attached Files

Comment

...the position of the PO on the uniform is also contra regulations.
                        Pieter.
                        SUUM CUIQUE ...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
                          Generaloberst Otto Deßloch
                          I found this photo on the forum, of Deßloch's denazified version. It belogs to WAF member Bob Hirtz.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Vlado Kren and Miroslav Navratil

The only photos I found...1941.

Can anybody comment?

Comment

This photo of the newspaper has confirmed my research on the AHF. I have long suspected that Kren was awarded the Diamond Badge. Navratil was already on my list that you can find on that site. With Kren's confirmation he is the 85th confirmed recipient of the diamond badge.

Mark Costa

Comment

Could this be Galland's PO badge with diamonds? A small photo at the bottom, but it says it is.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X