WöschlerOrden

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leutnant Gerhard Opel, 6FJD, in Mantes area, France, 1944, wearing Italian camo
    Last edited by Óscar G; 06-01-2004, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Hello Oscar!!

Fantastic photos!! I espciallly like the FJ LT. wearing Italian camo. I really appreciate you imput and valuable information about the FJ near the British consulate in Chania and the bone symbol that they are wearing on their bonesacks. I was hoping you would join us soon and thanks for sharing you wonderful photos and knowledge. Bill

Here are two decorated FJ's wearing Kreta cuffbands

Comment

Here is an invalided HJ member wearing a FJ Badge

Comment

This is an outstanding thread. I don't normally collect FJ photos, but do have a few I picked up recently. Here is a studio shot where he is wearing the FJ badge. It is a bit dirty though.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is a group shot. I don't know anything about the photo. What type of gun are the sitting by and where do you think this was taken?
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is a nice shot in the field. Notice the Army FJ Badge being worn.
              Attached Files

Comment

This one was also in the grouping I purchased. Unfortunately it is a copy, though. Any idea who this may be?
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Todd,

Welcome to this thread. You have some really great photos Don't be surprised if Eric contacts you on the Army FJ Badge photo!! The type of gun in the group photo is a LG40/2 the photo could have been taken in Germany or France. Thanks for sharing your photos! Bill

Comment

I'm going to be posting some photos here that were provided by Mathias Zoerner. His two Uncles served in the Fallschirmjaeger in WW2. His Uncle Wilhem Zoerner fought at Monte Cassino where he lost and eye. Here are some pics.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have a portrait pic of his Uncle Wilhelm wearing an eye patch and his Medals but the pic is too large. I will see if I can make it smaller or have him resend it in the right size. Here are some more pics.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Unknown FJ and ghastly casualty of war
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here is a few FJ pics of my own. First a FJ glider in Tunisia
                          Attached Files

Comment

A FJ in Italy with a Pak gun

Comment

Group of young FJ's
                              Attached Files

Comment

Sweetest thread in the whole forum.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X