Gielsmilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just posting a picture of an FJ NCO which I recently purchased off the e-stand.
    On the back of the picture, there is an ink stamp for the studio which it came from.

All the best,
    Gareth

Photo 1 of 2
    Attached Files

Comment

Photo 2 of 2
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mogdala View Post
        The pic is printed on Ferrania paper (not used in germany at that time) and looking at the background of the studio - i would say this photo has might been taken in tunis/ afrika.
        ferrania Paper is italien Foto PC Size Paper

Comment

One of my favorite photo's
          Partly becouse of the Fallschirmschützenabzeichen of the middle soldier.

Comment

WOW, this is my first post btw. I have just sat here all day and looked at every single page , i would like to just say thank you to everyone who has posted there pictures up for everyone to see. They have been most informative and i thank you.

tom

Comment

Just a new one
              Attached Files

Comment

D_Dutch these others are all to FJ right?,just no FJ badges or helmets even too,picture(1534)?.
                Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 03-13-2008, 11:26 PM.

Comment

this one is a photo from part of a diorama wall at Duxford in the UK, I thought it was an interesting photo for several reasons,

I hadnt seen this one before so am sorry if others already have

Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks

I remember this last one in a book i think,and its italy,anzio front or elsewhere i think too,just going on the tropical tunic he is wearing,unless im wrong?.

Comment

Here's a nice one
                      Attached Files

Comment

look at his teeth, and who say that the brits have the worst teeth in the world :P

nice photo,
                        Tom

Comment

Now, i've seen that photo of the surrendering Fj ,and it's spread out over the whole wall, nearly.

Thing is, until seeing it in this form, i've often asked myself if i was imagining things. Meaning, whilst at Duxford, i thought there was an eidelweiss embroidered into the hem of his smock.

I know this sounds fantasy, but, look at the lower hem of his smock where the bush touches it.It looks like something stitched into the jacket.Well, it does when the photo is as tall as a house(slight exageration..)

But, now that i see the photo in a normal size, i am beginning to think it may be just as a result of the way the photo was taken.

Sorry to waffle on, but this has always puzzled me.

Manny

Comment

Hi , just wanted to show to all the ones I have ,
                            Rob.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

and in Monte Cassino , I also have an FJ helmet , the owner was also in Monte Cassino , so there is a chance of 0.0001 % that he is on this picture

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X