• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Boonzaier View Post
    Yeah!

And he liked dogs... and children....

AND he made the Autobahn...

And Stalin was worse..

And the J words had it coming to them anyway... they never fit in anywhere...

And he cared enough about animals to be vegiterian....

...what could anyone have against him ????
    And he was a great painter! Could paint one appartment in one afternoon! Two coats!
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Excellent Dietrich!

Best comment on this thread in several pages.

JAndrew

Comment

Originally posted by JAndrew View Post
        Excellent Dietrich!

Best comment on this thread in several pages.

JAndrew
        I beg to differ

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
          And he was a great painter! Could paint one appartment in one afternoon! Two coats!

Needed a ladder though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
            whats an appartment

at least he could spell

mind you perhaps back during the appeasement era they were called appartments?!
            Last edited by DaveNZ; 07-12-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Well, I was hoping that you would know the Führer's spelling, but it was in vain ... you still have to study more until you can read his words in the original language!
              (It took you two days to digest this joke and come up with something?)
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dietrich Maerz; 07-12-2012, 08:54 PM.
              B&D PUBLISHING
              Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

In my defence you did not clarify what language you were using

it was quite ambiguous..at first I thought you had stuttered on the keyborad and added that extra 'P'

I apologize for jumping to such a hasty and yet harsh conclusion regarding your grammar

so as far as I am concerned we are both right

yes I am sorry it takes me so long to think of clever answers *sigh*

I bow down in awe and reverence at your intellectual prowess dietrich

it is truly an honour to be able to take part in a discussion that you have chosen to grace with your enlightened presence
                Last edited by DaveNZ; 07-12-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveNZ View Post
                  I thought you had stuttered on the keyborad and added that extra 'P'

Another thing we must not forget.... if Hitler had not been there.... there would be no way to collect WW2 militaria... This is all thanks to him! Thats gotta be worth SOMETHING !?!?!?!

Comment

Look at this picture, sorry it's not the best quality it's a phone shot from my TV.

I guess Hitler had an screwback EK 1, or else he had a really bad day when he attached it
                    Attached Files

Comment

I think it's time to take a reality check, Hitler throughout his tenure wore and had many uniforms, he himself stated that every time he appeared in public he always had to look the same, to ensure continuity, that included uniforms etc, does anyone really think that he had only one uniform, be it , party or military? To ensure that this continuity existed, as he had no personal interest in "Bling", (He left that to Goering) his lackeys provided him with basically identical uniforms complete with EKi's etc, in the end every uniform, part uniform claiming to have belonged to Hitler, may well have an EKI, wound badge, party badge and the like, so he had many ek's pinned to his chest. The fact that many images clearly show him with flat versions and convex versions clearly indicate that he had a bucket full of them. Original awarded pieces were always flat, convex versions were generally privately purchased items. It is now completely impossible to identify which of these supposed existing examples is his "original", buy the item and not the story, I believe that the former Soviet museum of the Great Patriotic War has at least three jackets rescued from the bunker, each bears an EKI, similarly several US collectors also own part uniforms pertaining to AH and wear an EKI, You only got one, Kaiser Willhelm II didn't just turn up and say well done here's an EKI, with 20 spares!!

regards

Comment

Originally posted by FSR View Post
                        Many of the criminals especialy during later stage of war were Russian. But only Germans were held accountable Many Russians should have been hung for their murders and rapes.
                        Francisco
                        I read several pages on this tape. Several times I saw messages not on the assigned topic. Accusations of Russian crimes. For rape of women - execution. The Russians did not bomb Vienna, but they could. The Russians paid thousands of soldiers' lives to save the ancient Vienna. The Americans destroyed Dresden, Hamburg and many other cities. If we talk about crimes. Russians sell rarities that they found in the land. The British or Americans sell what they found in German homes. You understand that the quality of rarities is different. Russians have no quality things, only things destroyed by time. And on the topic. The man claims that in Norway there is Hitler's Iron Cross. I am laughing. How could Hitler's Cross come to Norway? These are children's fairy tales. All copies of Hitler can only be lost in Germany or in the archives of the USA or Russia.
                        Last edited by Freejack; 04-30-2020, 04:50 PM.

Comment

What are you, a lunatic apologist for the Soviets? They 'saved' Vienna? Please explain in intelligible English please.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X