No announcement yet.

The Knights Cross of the Iron Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered on 11/19/07 and received on 11/24/07.

Superb reference and one that should be in every collector's library!

Congratulations, Dietrich

Regards,

Ed

Comment

#143 arrived this week...SUPERB, Dietrich!

Comment

Dietrich,

My Limited Edition number '39' arrived last week. It looks even better than the prototype you had at the MAX, because now it belongs to me! Number 39 seemed apropriate for a book about the Knight's Cross.

Job Well Done,
        Mark
        "You can check out any time you like ..... But you can never leave....."

Comment

Dietrich,
          Number 66 arrived while I was away on holiday, and I spent the ENTIRE evening with this wonderful work of art....Not only is it the definitive work on the KC, but it is a magnificently prepared book, with wonderful photographs, exhaustive research, arranged in a concise and meticulous manner which not only showcases his author's talents, but manages to convey to the reader, Dietrich's love for the subject in a manner that few other books can match.
          I feel privileged to own a copy of this book, and I add MY thanks to the many who have thanked you, Dietrich....You have done something very special for the hobby, and you should cast off any humility you may be feeling in the light of all this praise and stand very proud.

your friend,
          Bob.
          I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

Comment

Originally posted by bobcam1 View Post
            Dietrich,
            Number 66 arrived while I was away on holiday, and I spent the ENTIRE evening with this wonderful work of art....Not only is it the definitive work on the KC, but it is a magnificently prepared book, with wonderful photographs, exhaustive research, arranged in a concise and meticulous manner which not only showcases his author's talents, but manages to convey to the reader, Dietrich's love for the subject in a manner that few other books can match.
            I feel privileged to own a copy of this book, and I add MY thanks to the many who have thanked you, Dietrich....You have done something very special for the hobby, and you should cast off any humility you may be feeling in the light of all this praise and stand very proud.

your friend,
            Bob.
            Man, Bob, you've really got me primed for my coming numbered book.

Robert

Comment

You guys are killing me. Mine still isn't here....
              pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
                You guys are killing me. Mine still isn't here....
                Worth every bit of the wait, Don.....)

Bob.

Comment

I got the book today!! It is amazing work of art and I am astonished at the amount of detail that was involved in making this book. Thank you Dietrich!

Comment

I have worn a path to my postal box and am still waiting patiently (not really THAT patiently) to get my eyes on Dietrich's work of art.

From what I have heard, it is the 'Rembrandt' of reference works.

Bob Hritz
                    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

I'm glad that these books are finally getting out to the public so that people can realize what I've known for several months now: this book breaks the mold for militaria reference works. There is simply nothing else like it!
                      George

Comment

Originally posted by George Stimson View Post
                        I'm glad that these books are finally getting out to the public so that people can realize what I've known for several months now: this book breaks the mold for militaria reference works. There is simply nothing else like it!
                        George,
                        That is the perfect quote or press blurb for a review of this work...."There is simply nothing else like it!" Nothing further need be said!

Bob.

Comment

My copy arrived here in Oz today, and I am in the same situation as Sam, my Christmas present, I still have to wait, and there it sits on the kitchen table, sitting in it's box....

Now I really have to be good

Bob (it isn't too long for the big day at least )

Comment

Looks as if this book is going to be a collector´s item!

Comment

Received it a few days ago, and it's the definitive book about RKs. Knowing what goes into writing and illustrating a book, it's even more impressive--a huge amount of work! Thanks!
                              Erich
                              Festina lente!

Comment

I have 216 , everything is allready said here .
                                Fantastic book , great detail's

Still nothing Kevin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X