Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

My photography skills dont do this bar any justice, but the EK2 on this is simply outstanding ... 3-piece & magnetic, as should be.
      Nigel ... unfortunately, I cant move the ribbon to check the ring for any mm .
      Attached Files

Comment

Close-up of the Ostmedal ...
        Attached Files

Comment

Close-up of the "Treue Dienste" set ... both are non-magnetic.
          Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic bar Mathys! All four are early and beautiful pieces on a smashing bar. An excellent decision to buy!

Comment

Very nice bar with nice crispy detail on the medals.
              I like it

Comment

a really great looking medal bar Mathys!! all the medals look to be nice early ones!! of course my favorite is the EK2!! but you probably guessed that!! -Nigel
                sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

With big thanks to my buddy Mike, I found this great looking bronze grade PAB in my mailbox this morning. After hastly unwrapping this treasure, I was truly amazed by the high grade of finish on this badge. The badge itself always feels quite heavy in hand & just oozes QUALITY .
                  Attached Files

Comment

A wonderful perfect early bronce PAB - such one is missing in my collection...but the time comes
                    Last edited by Seewolf; 06-04-2009, 09:41 AM. Reason: orthographie

Comment

Seeing it again, I kinda regret letting it go Mathys!

It's a special PAB for sure! I hear people say that 57er's sometimes equal their TR brothers in quality. This badge is truly an example of that kind of quality!

Comment

hi Mathys, that really is a great looking piece, wonderful quality too! like you said Mike, it looks as good as its third reich equivalant!!!-Nigel
                        sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

I saw that one before a few times, but it is still an impressive early PAB

Comment

I know, buys, its not an early bird , but both quality and price were ok, so I got it
                            Attached Files

Comment

Admitted, the frontside looks much better .
                              Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations, it´s not an early piece but as i wrote before, in my eyes a very nice collectable piece in very good quality. I would add this one to my collection, too.
                                Think we can date this one to the middle 70s ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X