My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Mathijs!

Again, I love that combat worn appearance. The veining you mention just adds to the appeal.

Comment

Nice EKI with great age, and love the cracks in the paint.

Comment

Hi guys, I finally got my Airgunner badge & DKiS in the mail, but .... when opening, vendor sent me the wrong items ...... return to sender.

Comment

Hello

A great looking new form EK, and with patina and veining as well

Regards
          David

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
            Hi guys, I finally got my Airgunner badge & DKiS in the mail, but .... when opening, vendor sent me the wrong items ...... return to sender.
            AH! How frustrating! Did you check to see if he still has your items??? I hope he didn't send them to someone else!!!

Comment

I bought a DKis from a Dealer (where I almost never buy from) that listed pictures of an early S&L with coke pin....when opening, vendor sent the wrong item....return to sender!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

back
                Attached Files

Comment

I know the feeling Luud ... I ordered this one
                  Attached Files

Comment

... but received this crap . Strange, seller had excellent ratings across the board. I'm still waiting for a decent answer and my money ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

That hurts,
                      I was lucky to have my money back after sending him a nice mail.
                      I hope you will also.

Most Dealers take thier stuff back without asking questions within 7 or 14 days.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLuudje View Post
                        That hurts,
                        I was lucky to have my money back after sending him a nice mail.
                        I hope you will also.

Most Dealers take thier stuff back without asking questions within 7 or 14 days.
                        I hope so ... I assume he is attending the Kassel fair, hence no answer. And looking at your DKiS ... looks to be a " zelfbouw-pakketje " .

Comment

... but received this crap . Strange, seller had excellent ratings across the board. I'm still waiting for a decent answer and my money ...
                          Some sellers seem to think if you're a 57er collector that quality is not important to you and you end up in situations like you find yourself in Mathijs.

I'm sorry for your trouble! I hope it ends well for you!

Comment

Originally posted by mbizy View Post
                            Some sellers seem to think if you're a 57er collector that quality is not important to you and you end up in situations like you find yourself in Mathijs.

I'm sorry for your trouble! I hope it ends well for you!
                            well said Mike, they must think we buy any old rubbishmad111.gif hope you get your money back Mathjis, or the DKiS you were hoping for -Nigel
                            sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Regardless of what you buy, you should receive what is depicted in the sale.

Peter

Comment

This morning, the 1st of my new additions was found in the mailbox .... In my opinion, a nice & early, bronze Marine Clasp.
                                The backside setup, would that qualify as "coke-bottle pin'" ???
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X