No announcement yet.

My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more detailed pix. Check the block hinge & hook shaped catch. There is also a small circle on the back beneath the hinge ( possible makers mark ??? ). On the front left "wing", there is some left-over material ( or bad strike ? ).
    Attached Files

Comment

hi Mathjis, indeed it would!! looks to be an early, quality piece! very nice!!! great collection you're building!! -Nigel
      sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

i think the "0" is a makers mark, used at one time by S & L -Nigel

Comment

That is a very nice and early KM clasp
          I Agree that it is a S&L mark.

Comment

Very NICE Mathijs!
            That's the first KM clasp I've seen with a coke-bottle style pin. I have to believe that's a rare one!
            Very nice find and addition to your collection!

Comment

Thanks for your kind comments, guys. Cant wait for the next badge to arrive ...

Comment

Great piece with the coke bottle style pin Never seen a KM clasp with this style of pin, only the later versions, great find. I would add this wonderful piece to my collection

Comment

And I found this one in the mail this morning ... nicely vaulted & mm L/11 .
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

And a close-up of the mm ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

beautiful cross Mathys, i think the quality of these early Deumers is excellent!! great find, and a very nice addition to your collection!!beerchug.gif -Nigel

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
                          And I found this one in the mail this morning ... nicely vaulted & mm L/11 .
                          Very nice cross Mathys! Absolutely beautiful!

Would you please take a shot from the side showing the vaultedness (hey, I just made up a word!) of the cross?

Comment

Nice one, Matthieu. I feel like I recognize this exact cross from somewhere. Was it recently for sale on a dealer's site? And is it factory vaulted? It's gorgeous.
                            Best regards,
                            Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
                              Nice one, Matthieu. I feel like I recognize this exact cross from somewhere. Was it recently for sale on a dealer's site? And is it factory vaulted? It's gorgeous.
                              Indeed, I'm quite happy with it. I cant tell if factory vaulted or hand vaulted ... sorry.

Comment

With most dealers giving huge discounts these days, I could not resist this one any longer.
                                I had my eye on this medal bar for quite some time and agreed in buying in last week .
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X