No announcement yet.

My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Mathjis! I am sorry to hear this news!

This economy is hurting so many and now you. Do you have any employment opportunities in mind?

Comment

hi Mathjis, really sorry to hear about you losing your job, as Mike has said its a bad time at the moment, and many firms are cuuting staff to save money. i hope you can find a job real soon, and you dont have to sell any of your collection. dont stay away from the forum, even if you've nothing new to post, we always like to hear your thoughts and opinions, plus we've really enjoyed looking at your new purchases. good luck on the job hunt, all the best! Nigel
      sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Hello

I'm really sorry to your news Matthieu, and I hope that a new job turns up quickly for you. As Nigel has said, don't stop coming on the forum, your opinions and comments are always welcome.

Good luck.

Regards
        David

Comment

Thanks for the support guys ... Don't worry, I'll be a frequent visitor of this section no matter what !!!

Comment

Ouch.....again another victim of the crisis.

Sorry to hear.
            Just hang in for a while, better times will come again.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
              Thanks for the support guys ... Don't worry, I'll be a frequent visitor of this section no matter what !!!

Glad to hear you'll still be here amongst friends Mathjis! We need your input!

Comment

Hi fella's, I've got this one on hold for the moment .... a good one ( its 3-piece & magnetic - 1st pattern, maybe ) ???

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...highlight=1957

Comment

Looks like a decent RK, but it's the 2nd pattern, and not the 1st. See the Oakleaves to determine.

Comment

Hi Mathjis,

Looks to be a nice 2nd pattern to me.

Best,

Comment

Matthieu, in the words of a Slayer song "I hate this sh***y economy, it might as well be s@domy", I'm sorry to hear of your job loss. Best wishes in finding another position!

Comment

Thanks guys ... I really like it ( and cant resist buying it ), so I'll get it !

B.Regards
                        Mathijs

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
                          Thanks guys ... I really like it ( and cant resist buying it ), so I'll get it !

B.Regards
                          Mathijs
                          go for it Mathjis, these pieces are only ever gonna go up in value, so its an investment( thats what i tell the wife!!) -Nigel
                          sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Originally posted by knockoffnigel View Post
                            go for it Mathjis, these pieces are only ever gonna go up in value, so its an investment( thats what i tell the wife!!) -Nigel
                            Okay, glad to hear I'm not the only one who plays the "good investment" angle with the wifey.

Go for it Mathijs!

Comment

After being sick & up all night .... the postman ( or actually woman ) can always ring me twice when she is carrying something like this

A nice black case with an even nicer treat inside ... 3-piece & magnetic & oh so shiny.
                              The loop seems to be silver plated only ( most silver coating has gone ). No markings on cross or loop.
                              The RK itself needed a good cleaning ( seems somebody tried cleaning it with toothpaste ).

As you guess already stated in previous posts ... most likely 2nd pattern ??
                              Attached Files

Comment

Frontside ... nice detailed oak-leaves. Core is rattling a little bit inside the frame.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 17 users online. 0 members and 17 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X