My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seewolf View Post
    I bought http://cgi.ebay.de/100g-0-01g-Feinwa...item53e10b4931 in december. It´s not an expensive one and i am really happy with that one.
    Wow, thanks for the link, Rüdiger .... I should get one .

Comment

That DK has the look of many wartime, heavily worn pieces I've seen. I think however it was chemically aged to add "value." I may be wrong, but it's got staining in places, particularly the backside that look consistant with chemical aging. Either way, It's a nice looker buddy.

Comment

Rüdiger's scale is exactly like mine. Good price on an accurate scale. It comes in handy in documenting your pieces.

Comment

Added this one to my collection today .... lovely early piece in absolute mint condition !!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Very very nice

These very early destroyers are very good looking badges from the design

Comment

Nice one Mathijs!!
              That is a really nice early destroyer badge, and just look at the condition MINT!!!!!!
              Great find that one Mathijs, its really good to see so many quality early pieces on the forum just now
              Congratsmj06.gif-Nigel
              sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Browsing our 57er forum, makes me wonder how many badges we would own collectively ....

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
                  Browsing our 57er forum, makes me wonder how many badges we would own collectively ....
                  Its got to be quite a large number, and best of all, mostly early pieces!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post

Only a few ???? ---> just kidding

That is the most complete collection and i really wonder if we have seen every very early variant of the 57ers

When i think ALL awards shown here in one room Guys, we are better than a few military shows

Comment

And lots more to come......I HOPE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knockoffnigel View Post
                        And lots more to come......I HOPE!!!!
                        I'm pretty sure we will all certainly try !

Comment

That's a beautiful badge Mathijs! A real corker!

It would be interesting to know how many we have collectively! Shall we each count up and post here? Sounds like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by mbizy View Post
                            That's a beautiful badge Mathijs! A real corker!

It would be interesting to know how many we have collectively! Shall we each count up and post here? Sounds like fun!
                            Well ... I would be willing to keep statistics here ... if you guys are ok with that.

For those who are interested in keeping track what we own combined, send me PM or mail with your "inventory" ...

I wont post any usernames vs items collected to protect your privacy and try to update the list in my spare time

Grtz
                            Mathijs

Comment

I have nothing to hide

37 pieces

Comment

Just done a quick count....65!
                                60 of them are EK's

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 0 members and 16 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X