No announcement yet.

My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last shot for now ... back to business now .

I'm also looking forward receiving a 2-piece attributed group ( if you can two badges a group ??? ) ... posting next week .
    Attached Files

Comment

Thats a beauty Mathijs!! Look forward to more pics!!!!
      -Nigel
      sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

I am late, but hope not too late

i asked myself longer when you´ll add a wartime DK to the bunch of 57ers
        Well done. looks heavily worn but honest and the new broad pin DkIG is only stunning

Man, you are going to be the DK and RK KING ............wrong...you ARE the DK and RK KING

Comment

Minty fresh DK Mathijs! A very nice addition!

Comment

Nothing new under the sun, just adding a snapshot of one of my Schickle RK's ...
            Attached Files

Comment

Always a pleasure to see one of these beauties, great pic too!!!!!!
              -Nigel

Comment

Excellent photo of a wonderful cross Mathijs! Serious eye candy!

Comment

Collecting has been quite slow recently ... just adding snapshots of new setup ...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Cabinet space is getting tight ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Playing around with lovely sunlight vs an early "B" Frame 1st pattern S&L in combo with the early S&L OLS .
                      Attached Files

Comment

tigertank k98

wow nice looking 57 s kc s some nice looking stuff you have thanks for showin uzz cheers now

Comment

Very...VERY Nice Mathijs!!!!!!!
                          Really impressive collection!! Especially the cased 1st pattern RK's, awesome lineup!!!!
                          Thanks for showing!!!!!!
                          -Nigeleusa_clap.gif

Comment

Very nice collection

I love that Awesome design of the 1st pattern observer!!! Looks like a not so common Deumer to me. Do you have better pictures?
                            Did that RK with oaks come with provenance? I ask because I suspect that the oaks and RK are made in another period.

In your case I would see if it is possible to make more space to display your collection, I see many items deserve to be displayed better than put out of sight.
                            A few months ago I didn't know how to display my stuff, untill I remembered that we hardly use our guest room. The disadvantage is that I only have to open the doors to watch my (our) collection.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Luud,

Thread on the wartime early Deumer : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=417088

It was for sale for quite some time, and no-one seemed to snap it up ... I made the dealer an offer and that was that .

As for the RK, well spotted this " marriage " ... just added the OLS for picture purposes only ... the RK ( unattributed ) came with normal 800 marked loop.

Looks like I might have to expand very quickly .... I'll have to clear my other collectables on the upper shelf very soon ... .

Grtz
                              Mathijs

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
                                It was for sale for quite some time, and no-one seemed to snap it up ... I made the dealer an offer and that was that .
                                I think you did very well on that observer. I like it even better with these pictures

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X