No announcement yet.

Der Wehrwolf 1923-1933!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In last posting #60 you can see members of he „Schwarze Brigade Sachsen”. It were Wehrwolf members from Sachsen, who left the Wehrwolf organization in March 1933 and founded a new group, that was loyal to the NSDAP.

Today I got a very interesting newspaper about the history of the NSDAP Ortsgruppe in Limbach (in Sachsen) from June 1933. The most interesting part is the part about the Wehrwolf Ortsgruppe Limbach. It was one of the first Wehrwolf Ortsgruppen in Sachsen. Later in 1933 it was one of the Ortsgruppen , that left the organization. The Wehrwoelfe were members in the “Schwarze Brigade Sachsen”. One month later after this newspaper were published, the Brigade was forbidden on 15th July 1933.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sergeant 08; 12-01-2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Posted a few times before, but still one my favourite pieces in my Wehrwolf collection: The cuff title of the Schwarze Brigade!
        Attached Files

Comment

I hope to find more interesting items soon!

Comment

With the help of other collectors, I was able to get some really nice pieces during last months.
            Attached Files

Comment

Found this book in an antique bookstore in Leipzig yesterday. The "bible" for a Wehrwolf!

Fritz Kloppe - "Wesensfragen für die Zukunft des deutschen Volkes - Im Lichte der Wehrwolf Bewegung"
              Attached Files

Comment

What is the best detail?

It has an original signature from the book author and Bundesführer of the Wehrwolf Fritz Kloppe!!!!!!

PS: The book was given as a present to a comrade of Kloppe.
                Attached Files

Comment

I never collected WW. But, this is a really interesting and very rare collection of material. Thanks for your ongoing posting of your latest acquisitions. It's becoming an online Wehrwolf museum!

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
                    I never collected WW. But, this is a really interesting and very rare collection of material. Thanks for your ongoing posting of your latest acquisitions. It's becoming an online Wehrwolf museum!
                    Most collectors don't know, that the Wehrwolf was one of the three biggest, national Wehrverbände in the Weimarer Republik. Der Stahlhelm, Jungdeutscher Orden and Wehrwolf.

I think it still exist many Wehrwolf pieces in collections of Freikorps collectors, who have never heard anything about the Wehrwolf. They are always thinking the same. Skull = Freikorps!
                    Last edited by Sergeant 08; 03-30-2012, 04:14 AM.

Comment

These both pieces came together from the same person, who lived in Limbach in Sachsen until 1945. The owner was member in the Wehrwolf Ortsgruppe Limbach and served later in the SS. I have already mentioned the Ortsgruppe Limbach in posting #61. Later part of the so called "Schwarze Brigade"!!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

For all Wehrwolf collectors.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for sharing Stefan, very nice rare and historically significant stuff. Can you tell me are there any physical differences between the totenkopf worn by "wherwolf" members and the Danziger style? Or are they the same.

Comment

Originally posted by B-24 Liberator View Post
                            Thanks for sharing Stefan, very nice rare and historically significant stuff. Can you tell me are there any physical differences between the totenkopf worn by "wherwolf" members and the Danziger style? Or are they the same.
                            Please look in posting #4 in this thread! There you can see that Wehrwolf members used all kinds of skulls. Especially in the early years. That means they used the "Danziger style" skull, too.

PS: They also used black caps like SS members. And at the end of the Wehrwolf in 1933 most members were SS and SA members.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Sergeant 08; 04-01-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Stefan, you have the coolest stuff
                              that Stein is awesome
                              thanks for sharing.. don't see this stuff anymore as often

incredible picture on post #4; amazing how there's so many different variations in one photo = "priceless"
                              also love the badge in post #16...
                              Last edited by maestro; 04-01-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
                                Stefan, you have the coolest stuff
                                that Stein is awesome
                                thanks for sharing.. don't see this stuff anymore as often

incredible picture on post #4; amazing how there's so many different variations in one photo = "priceless"
                                also love the badge in post #16...
                                Yes, the badge in #16 is really nice. I'm still looking for such a payable badge. Such commemorative badges were given to Wehrwolf members in 1933. Here is another one, but not from my collection.....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X