• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
    That really is a nice piece.
    I second that!

Comment

Thomas your flag is just amazing.

Comment

And here a new flag. Similar to the other one but not equal.
        Looks like never worn and has a surrounding black "piping".
        Best, Thomas
        Attached Files

Comment

WW Flag

Great find. Will we see more from where this came?

Comment

My last find. Some people will say....only paper. But I like it very much!

Why is it a rare item from the Wehrwolf history? It is from the North of Germany. Most Wehrwolf things came from South. And Stettin (Baltic Sea) is in Poland today. It is rare invitation of a Wehrwolf Ekkehard-Gruppe, which was sent to a Regierungsrat Dr. Wilhelm Hüller, who was Leitender Beamter in the Finanzamt Stettin in 1928.
            Attached Files

Comment

Well, I'm a paper guy. So, I like it very much. Documents from the Weimar era are important because there are gaps in the history of the period and documents like this fill in important information.

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
                Well, I'm a paper guy. So, I like it very much. Documents from the Weimar era are important because there are gaps in the history of the period and documents like this fill in important information.
                Yes, documents can help to discover forgotten informations and they can help to find answers. No badge or insignia can do it.

Comment

+++ I'm selling my Wehrwolf collection. If somebody is interested in items, that I have posted in this thread, please contact me!!! +++

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant 08 View Post
                    My last find. Some people will say....only paper. But I like it very much!

Why is it a rare item from the Wehrwolf history? It is from the North of Germany. Most Wehrwolf things came from South. And Stettin (Baltic Sea) is in Poland today. It is rare invitation of a Wehrwolf Ekkehard-Gruppe, which was sent to a Regierungsrat Dr. Wilhelm Hüller, who was Leitender Beamter in the Finanzamt Stettin in 1928.
                    At me here such
                    Attached Files

Comment

A joint Stahlhelm and Wehrwolf concert flyer in Diebzig.
                      Attached Files

Comment

He was also like that. From the Internet.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Trying to get hold of Sergeant 08, his PMs are full, thanks, Paul

Comment

Great stuff, thank you for sharing!!!

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X