Der Wehrwolf 1923-1933!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
    I see number 125, the Frontbannabzeichen is included. From what year is this catalogue?
    I do ask as in the "Mitteilungsblatt der Reichszeugmeisterei", number 8 from July 21, 1934 it is said: folgende Abbildung zeigt zwei neue Abzeichen:
    (two new insignia are shown): Reichsbund Deutscher Beamten and Frontbannabzeichen.

Do all pages belong to the same cataloque?
    Yes, all pages belong to the same catalogue (Preisleiste) printed in 1926.

Please look at posting #92! There you can see the front cover.

Comment

Tell me, Sergeant 08 , when the Frontbannabzeichen actually and officially was introduced.
      Strange when the "Mitteilungsblatt" mentions it to be a new insignia in 1934! It was also in 1934 included in the "Uniformen der Braunhemden", the booklet from Freiherr von Eelking and "Die Deutsche Uniform" from January 1935, the uniform-magazine by Freiherr von Eelking. Eight years of difference! I don't know. Explain this, please!

I am not into orders and decorations, so!
      On the Internet I read it was instituted in 1932, to be an official NSDAP insignia in 1933. It is mentioned it was not worn since about 1934. This was also mentioned in the "Verordnungsblatt der Obersten SA-Führung" from September 10, 1934.
      Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 04-24-2012, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
        Tell me, Sergeant 08 , when the Frontbannabzeichen actually and officially was introduced.
        Strange when the "Mitteilungsblatt" mentions it to be a new insignia in 1934! It was also in 1934 included in the "Uniformen der Braunhemden", the booklet from Freiherr von Eelking and "Die Deutsche Uniform" from January 1935, the uniform-magazine by Freiherr von Eelking. Eight years of difference! I don't know. Explain this, please!

I am not into orders and decorations, so!
        On the Internet I read it was instituted in 1932, to be an official NSDAP insignia in 1933. It is mentioned it was not worn since about 1934. This was also mentioned in the "Verordnungsblatt der Obersten SA-Führung" from September 10, 1934.
        Wim, I can confirm, it was listed in this original supplier catalogue from 1926. I guess it was worn since 1924, when the Frontbann was founded. I think later it was worn as a NSDAP/SA Ehrenzeichen.

Perhaps the collectors, who had posted in that thread, can tell us more?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=540553
        Last edited by Sergeant 08; 04-24-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Maybe it was originally instituted for the members when the Frontbann was instituted in 1924 and later "put on ice". The nazis may have claimed it their badge and re-instituted again in 1932. Might be a possibility! It was just an insignia as to be worn with the SA-Dienstanzug. As mentioned it was forbidden to be worn since later 1934.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant 08 View Post
            Hallo Andreas!

You are right. #123:

Turnerschaftsabzeichen, vergoldet 0,20 M oder ab 5 Stück 0,18 M
            Thanks alot buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Thälmannpionier View Post
              Thanks alot buddy
              No problem!

Comment

Order your black Wehrwolf shirt with skull tie now!!!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Special prices today!!!

Order one for 7,80 M or three for 7,60 M, ten ore more for only 7,20 M!!!!!

How many do you need?
                  Attached Files

Comment

One ebay now!

Description: Koppelschloss Freikorps - Wehrwolf - Wehrmacht
                    Attached Files

Comment

and what do you think of it? Wehr-Wolf or FANTASY?

As far as I know, only 2 Freikorps units had purpose-made belt buckles: Schutztruppe Bug and Freikorps Rossbach.

Anytime I see a so-called Freikorps belt buckle, I just roll my eyes in amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
                        and what do you think of it? Wehr-Wolf or FANTASY?

As far as I know, only 2 Freikorps units had purpose-made belt buckles: Schutztruppe Bug and Freikorps Rossbach.

Anytime I see a so-called Freikorps belt buckle, I just roll my eyes in amusement.
                        No Wehr-Wolf, Wehrwolf or Werwolf. A fantasy Wolf!

Comment

How could this death head be Freikorps or Wehrwolf? This Form II type of SS death head came into being since 1934, when the SS became an independent organization. Just a fantasy buckle with a death head to make it interesting!

Comment

Sergeant, please post more photo's of that very interesting catalogue!

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post
                              Sergeant, please post more photo's of that very interesting catalogue!
                              Many pieces in the catalogue are very interesting!

How about these pieces?

I think officially not allowed, but some items helped to survive in street battles vs. the enemy in the Weimarer Republik until 1933 .
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Sergeant 08; 05-03-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Didi you see this on eBay? Right up your alley!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X